The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:dahell: I dont have a 980GTX or a 1440p capable monitor so why would you assume that? which is why this entire argument started in the first place because I was asking yall to sell me on new monitors ... get ya shyt straight bruh..
:dead: That was a direct response to you talking about what you thought you could get with a 980 at 1440p. Go back and read the conversation.

But whatever. This is getting very old

And you are completely wrong about seeing 80fps on a 60hz monitor. Completely wrong. No one is agreeing with you

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man, Stfu already damn. I'll just leave this here...

7c703fc6_IMAG0313.jpeg

Whats that temperature look like though?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! How many times are you gonna edit your posts breh, damn! I don't even know what to respond to anymore.

I edited ONE post ONCE.. I even edited it before you hit submit reply, but you quoted it before I edited..
What you squatting though playboy?:jawalrus:

I fukked my knee(like serious fukk up.. pretty sure tore my MCL but no medical coverage so just letting this ride out :snoop: ) up in July for my birthday :sadcam: aint even do a single leg day and was wearing a brace for like 9 weeks :sadcam:

I just started redoing leg day 3 weeks ago, I dont even wanna attempt more than 225 right now :sadcam: so I just stay there at 225 doing 12-15 reps because I dont trust my knee to do more :sadcam:

I aint even do leg presses until last week :sadcam:

most ive ever done is 315 x 5, nothing too crazy. Could advance in weight but my form is HORRIBLE, my back is curved (not scoliosis but its not normal either probably from hunching ina computer chair since I was 10) so I do lower weight and more reps but try to work on my form :yeshrug:

I avoid dead lifts completely just because I dont even wanna hear random mafukkas come up to me on some "hey bro keep your back straight" I cant bytch mafukka stop talkin to me :pacspit:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I just copped that Shadow of Mordor and oh my :blessed:

The game is beautiful. Dont have time to play it tonight but the few moments i had i know im gonna love it. I run it on ultra and im getting 80 FPS on avg. with my R9 270x card :salute:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Next time I'll type up an essay with 30 smileys like you, I promise, :salute:
You need to type up paragraphs with the maximum number of smileys so he can recognize one of your posts on one of his 200 monitors

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@itsyoung!!

@Liquid 's post made me think of something.

The last few days aside, I think you really should go with 3 of those 1080p monitors. You said you just care about online play. Having 3 monitors increases your fov so much that you'll be able to see opponents you never saw before. Some even think it's so unfair that they call it cheating. It should immensely help you out competitively. Much more so than 1440p or a nice 7.1 headset. You have 3x the viewing area now. Your peripheral vision can be used to spot opponents that you'd have to turn to see before. I'm not into competitive gaming like you, but shyt is like cheating on a first person shooter. Here's just one of the many articles talking about it.

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/unlocked/pc-gaming-101-multiple-monitors-idnum27/

No need to talk about the GPU requirements for this, you can look it up yourself or play on medium or something, since you don't really care about graphics.

Something to consider, if you're really into online, competitive gaming like that

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!!

@Liquid 's post made me think of something.

The last few days aside, I think you really should go with 3 of those 1080p monitors. You said you just care about online play. Having 3 monitors increases your fov so much that you'll be able to see opponents you never saw before. Some even think it's so unfair that they call it cheating. It should immensely help you out competitively. Much more so than 1440p or a nice 7.1 headset. You have 3x the viewing area now. Your peripheral vision can be used to spot opponents that you'd have to turn to see before. I'm not into competitive gaming like you, but shyt is like cheating on a first person shooter. Here's just one of the many articles talking about it.

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/unlocked/pc-gaming-101-multiple-monitors-idnum27/

No need to talk about the GPU requirements for this, you can look it up yourself or play on medium or something, since you don't really care about graphics.

Something to consider, if you're really into online, competitive gaming like that

when I do play games, I stream. So I need my other monitor dedicated to that / twitch chat to read what people are talking about

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
when I do play games, I stream. So I need my other monitor dedicated to that / twitch chat to read what people are talking about
Nvidia surround allows for a 4th (I think 5th with the 980) auxiliary monitor where you can do exactly that.