The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I had that issue with Verizon DSL when I first moved here like 5 years ago. Connection speeds were bareley 1Mbps down. :trash:
You don't realize how important the internet is to everyday life until it's shytty as hell. :mjcry:

Nobody should have to deal with this shyt. I need to move to Austin where they have google fiber

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You don't realize how important the internet is to everyday life until it's shytty as hell. :mjcry:

Nobody should have to deal with this shyt. I need to move to Austin where they have google fiber

talk to people who live around you and ask about their interwebs.
if folks in you neck of the woods are not complaining then you can localize the problem.

start dating cable techs..let them lay down some line....:banderas:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
what the fukk can I loop for an hour that uses 99% GPU the whole time?

I'm trying to test the temps on my cards to make sure the fans didn't get broken during the move.

Valley doesn't stay at 100% the whole time and neither does Firestrike combined.

I just want to quickly stress test this shyt

Edit: guess I'll just loop valley until I go to bed :manny:

Edit 2: nevermind heaven can do 3 monitors.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Houston must have good internet somewhere. I'm near New Orleans, and a lot of servers I play on are in Houston. it's also my Steam location

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I have an disgusting amount of unredeemed humble bundle games, :what:

fukk it, I'll give out my doubles, first come first serve, :yeshrug:

• Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Origin)
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin)
  • Deadlight
  • Deadspace
  • F.E.A.R.
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
  • Fez
  • FTL
  • Gone Home
  • Legend of Grimrock
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Medal of Honor (Origin)
  • Mirror's Edge (Origin)
  • Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack
  • Pixeljunk Eden
  • Prison Architect
  • Saint Row: The Third
  • Titan Quest
  • Terraria
  • Trine 2: Complete Story
  • Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

Seems like the following can't be given away separately so don't be a scumbag and request this if you're only interested in a single game from the bundle, :scust:

• Darksiders
  • Red Faction: Armageddon
  • Metro 2033
  • Company of Heroes
  • Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
  • Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

Let me get that dead light breh

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
wait hold on yall just gonna skip over the red wasp shyt ? The fukk is a red wasp ? :wtf: do I even wanna google that shyt :wtf:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
wait hold on yall just gonna skip over the red wasp shyt ? The fukk is a red wasp ? :wtf: do I even wanna google that shyt :wtf:

3930357390_e54c61fb24_b.jpg

yeah... nope.
this dude looks like he puts in work.

foh.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But Rudy's BBQ and cheap drinks breh.
You know about Rudy's yet?

Yeah, I know about Rudy's from Dallas when I lived there for a minute with my dad. Haven't been back as an adult yet though. I'll have to try it out again. :obama:

Red Wasps are terrible as fukk breh. The sting hurt more than a normal sting, and I got hives all up and down my arm. The doc made me go to the ER. They said it somehow got infected and needed to take these 2 different hardcore antibiotics. shyt itches too. And left arm is still red, with the rash growing bigger, but not being as potent. I take benedryl all day, and it makes me tired as fukk. It was not a good "welcome to Houston" situation.

But at least my computer survived :blessed:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli got the Nasa computer, but not the bandwidth to launch it into space :dead:

3 mb download speed :dead:
:russ:

I fixed that shyt though by changing out the router (I knew it had something to do with that). Look what I have now (still not great, but at least fast enough for downloading and the like):

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I havent built (more like chose parts and assemble it like legos) a PC in 4 years and have been out of the hardware game for mad looong.

I just dont have the motivation to build my own, so I would like to buy a prebuilt.

I was thinking of purchasing off of Amazon but if there exist a site that caters "rigs" built for gaming could someone point me in the right direction.

I thought about upgrading my current hardware but Id rather make the switch to Intel.

I plan on using this purchase as a gaming platform since I really have no interest in consoles anymore.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I havent built (more like chose parts and assemble it like legos) a PC in 4 years and have been out of the hardware game for mad looong.
I just dont have the motivation to build my own, so I would like to buy a prebuilt.
I was thinking of purchasing off of Amazon but if there exist a site that caters "rigs" built for gaming could someone point me in the right direction.
I thought about upgrading my current hardware but Id rather make the switch to Intel.
I plan on using this purchase as a gaming platform since I really have no interest in consoles anymore.

you should just build it.
once you have all of the parts staring you in the face the motivation will hit you.