The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
How is it breh? :lupe:

Had to reinstall my OS, so I didn't get much time to play. I booted up Watch Dogs and it still stuttered. I had to bump the textures down to high instead of ultra. It seems no matter what hardware you throw at it, its gonna run like shyt. fukk Ubisoft :pacspit:. Its running better now though.

I'll get some more time in with it tomorrow and let you know.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Had to reinstall my OS, so I didn't get much time to play. I booted up Watch Dogs and it still stuttered. I had to bump the textures down to high instead of ultra. It seems no matter what hardware you throw at it, its gonna run like shyt. fukk Ubisoft :pacspit:. Its running better now though.

I'll get some more time in with it tomorrow and let you know.
Man Watch Dogs is such a piece of shyt :wow:

Stuttering on the latest and greatest hardware. :damn: fukking unacceptable :pacspit:

Far Cry and Assassin's Creed better not be like this :birdman:

If one more ubisoft game is like this, I'm going console only on their shyt too :mjcry:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
fukkin Watch Dogs :bryan:

I tried it out today because there was an update, and it still stuttered on ultra textures. anywho, beat the game with smedium textures a long time ago. game wasn't bad, and I actually finished it, but fukk ubi and their wack ass port job :pacspit:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I didnt have no problem with Assassins Creed on my computer

not even attempting watch dogs tho :yeshrug:
Black flag runs on one core. I can run it fine too, but one fukking core? :wow:

AC unity is supposed to have 1000 npcs. If that is on one core too :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone is doing an incredible job on actually enhancing the "HD" textures for RE4 for the PC which recently came out.

092401.jpg

040501.jpg
092404.jpg

:damn:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Shadow of Mordor requires 6GB of VRAM for Ultra textures.
@Ciggavelli :mjpls:
ShadowOfMordor-2014-09-25-20-55-27-91.png
This is just getting fukking outrageous. 6 fukking gb?

There's like 2 cards in the entire world that have that. The titan black and the 780 6gb version. 2 fukking cards; that's it. Unbelievable!

This generation is gonna kill us. I'm furious! :stopitslime:

This is like Crysis all over again. It's gonna take 5 years before we can play these next gen games on ultra. shyt!

And that's just for 1080p :dead:

They can't be serious. :damn:

No way anybody is playing this in 1440p, 3 monitors, or 4K.

980s are :flabbynsick: 4gb only :wrist:

Edit: AMD can still save us. They better come out with 6gb cards...

Last edited:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/09/25/the-evil-within-system-requirements-demand-some-serious-hardware/

Bethesda Softworks has finally revealed the system requirements for the rapidly-approaching The Evil Within, but in an unusual twist, it's not providing any minimum requirements to run the game. Instead, it offers a warning: If your rig doesn't meet the recommended spec, you're on your own.

The "go big or go home" approach to The Evil Within's system requirements is refreshing, in a way, but it's also a bit intimidating. These aren't the most accommodating specs ever put together:

• 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
  • i7 with four plus cores
  • 4 GBs RAM
  • 50 GB of hard drive space*
  • GeForce GTX 670 or equivalent with 4GBs of VRAM
  • High Speed Internet Connection
  • Steam account and activation
"We do not have a list of minimum requirements for the game," Bethesda wrote on in a blog post. "If you’re trying to play with a rig with settings below these requirements (you should plan to have 4 GBs of VRAM regardless), we cannot guarantee optimal performance."

Yeah it looks like developers are strong arming people in to SLI or top of the line cards.....or console gaming.....