The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
just ordered a corsair k70 mechanical keyboard

CVK70_14.JPG

'bout to be about that clickity-click life :win:

llt23

All Star
Daps
So im officially PC master race. Though since I joined up, all the sales have been ass. I copped the humble bundle with King Of Fighters XIII, but all the other games that came with it were :huhldup:

Though I just found Tomb Raider on sale for 7.50. http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/tomb-raider-goty/ for those who havent copped yet.

This is prob gonna be the best purchase thus far for me. I held off copping on the 360 cause of the price. Hopefully I can figure out how to get my ps2 controller working for this game though. Just downloaded xpadder and im hoping that shyt works. Not tryna cop a controller just for PC. I have a madcatz fight pad for my PC fighting games but thats it. Gonna wait til my xboxlive runs out to cop Street Fighter (hopefully it goes on sale by December :yeshrug:)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So im officially PC master race. Though since I joined up, all the sales have been ass. I copped the humble bundle with King Of Fighters XIII, but all the other games that came with it were :huhldup:

Though I just found Tomb Raider on sale for 7.50. http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/tomb-raider-goty/ for those who havent copped yet.

This is prob gonna be the best purchase thus far for me. I held off copping on the 360 cause of the price. Hopefully I can figure out how to get my ps2 controller working for this game though. Just downloaded xpadder and im hoping that shyt works. Not tryna cop a controller just for PC. I have a madcatz fight pad for my PC fighting games but thats it. Gonna wait til my xboxlive runs out to cop Street Fighter (hopefully it goes on sale by December :yeshrug:)
Save your money for the massive holiday sales. That shyt will be like your first Toy's R Us experience. We are kind of spoiled with those...you aren't yet

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Have you ever messed with an ECX motherboard? I am possibly thinking of a project I want to tackle, but those boards are expensive as shyt :huhldup:

nah, never messed with it. that's a real small mobo, right?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
that Steam music player works pretty good. shyt is pretty convenient having it in the overlay. definitely better that alt-tabbing to some other program

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just blew all of my birthday money on pc games. :banderas:

Dragon Age
Borderlands
Far Cry
Assassin's Creed

I'm set for the rest of the year :win:

Why the fukk does every game cost $60 now though? :wtf:

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Why the fukk is it so hard to get a ps2 controller working on steam games brehs?

5 programs and 2 hours later I think I finally figured out how to set this up for tomb raider. Such a fukking hassle though. Gotta see what the game pad layout is.....and find the corresponding buttons on keyboard settings. So I gotta make like x into space bar to jump and shyt. fukk this is annoying

I wanted to escape microsofts bs but this is frustrating to the point where I gotta buy a wired controller.....meanwhile every emulator works so easily with the ps2 pad, it's ridiculous

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Why the fukk is it so hard to get a ps2 controller working on steam games brehs?

5 programs and 2 hours later I think I finally figured out how to set this up for tomb raider. Such a fukking hassle though. Gotta see what the game pad layout is.....and find the corresponding buttons on keyboard settings. So I gotta make like x into space bar to jump and shyt. fukk this is annoying

I wanted to escape microsofts bs but this is frustrating to the point where I gotta buy a wired controller.....meanwhile every emulator works so easily with the ps2 pad, it's ridiculous

i have a Logitech controller that is 5 years old and it woks with every game i've tried it with.
i have not used it much, just with games that i played with my girl when i was using the KB and she was using the controller....but it always works.