The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
@daze23 what is the different in redux over the OG metro games?
the 2033 Redux runs a lot better than the OG. they also added a lot of 'secrets' and such, plus changed some things. it also has all the stealth and gunplay improvements from Last Light. overall I think it looks better than the OG (although some parts did look better in OG 2033). I just finished it last night, and think it's definitely 'worth it'

the Last Light Redux on the other hand kind of depends if you've already played the PC version. if not, it's definitely the 'definitive version' of the game, with some improvements, and all the DLC. if you have played Last Light on PC, it doesn't seem like much of an upgrade. I'm glad they gave the option (and no price difference) to buy them separately. I might pick it up when it's $5

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
LL

:banderas:
why? This is an example of buying a piece of tech that's so far ahead of its time by the time it's actually worth having it'll be cheaper than half its current price.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I finally got that Haystack Simulator IV

ac4bfsp_2014_09_03_22uhkoq.png

lol...i've been playing it for a while now.
sometimes i spend hours in one haystack just really getting to no it.
if i'm feeling frisky i'll walk around it and check it out from different angles then jump in and out of it a few times.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I finally got that Haystack Simulator IV

ac4bfsp_2014_09_03_22uhkoq.png
That game is fun as hell. I loved it. Can't wait for Unity

The controls, could...um....be better though and stealth with a pirate ship is annoying, but other than that the game is :wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That game is fun as hell. I loved it. Can't wait for Unity

The controls, could...um....be better though and stealth with a pirate ship is annoying, but other than that the game is :wow:

the combat is really simple and a bit boring.
games like the Arkham series or Devil May Cry really challenge you and offer a wide variety of combinations, it's hard to get into a watered down fighting mechanic like AC's.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
the combat is really simple and a bit boring.
games like the Arkham series or Devil May Cry really challenge you and offer a wide variety of combinations, it's hard to get into a watered down fighting mechanic like AC's.
Bu...bu...but you're a pirate

But nah, I hear what you're saying. I like exploring, collecting and upgrading shyt, so I found the game real satisfying. I got all gold everything on my ship :banderas:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:lolbron:

for gaming :skip:

for gaming?

dude, that is serious overkill and you could have gotten a good i5 that would have done the job.
i don't know what your rig is but i would think that you would be better served by putting that money into a high end GPU, 500/1TB SSD or RAM.

just saying...