The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just got the Apple Vision Pro. It's a game changer. Zuck fukked up. It's not crystal clear, but it's a lot clearer than the Meta Quest 3. The finger movements are real easy too. I'm glad I got it. Once this thing is the size of a pair of sunglasses, everybody is going to want it. No google chrome yet though :francis:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I ordered my custom Cablemod cables on Feb 10th, and now they saying they won't ship until March 23 :dahell:

I'm about to order from a different company, and cancel this order. The wait is too long. My fittings are coming next week and I want to start building this new computer. March 23rd? :beli:

What other companies do you all use?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Ray tracing is definitely there. Check out Cyberpunk or Metro. The tech is amazing. It's real taxing though

You need an expensive Nvidia card to utilize it correctly especially at good frames and resolution. I wait until it’s more mainstream and widely a feature instead of a niche.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You need an expensive Nvidia card to utilize it correctly especially at good frames and resolution. I wait until it’s more mainstream and widely a feature instead of a niche.
It's the future though. The lighting makes everything seem that much more realistic. I agree, right now it's niche, but it'll be a normal feature in the future for sure

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I got a Steam Deck OLED 1TB coming in the mail guys

I've been more excited about the handheld market than the console market lately. I'm hearing mostly great things about it. Can't wait to get it in my hands. Any of y'all got it?
I sold a counter-strike knife that i bought probably 10 years ago for 250 and got $700 take-home for it, used it to buy a steamdeck OLED, it is fire bruh. Vampire survivor is a particular standout on it

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm gonna try actual bends with my new build. I bought 20 fukking tubes so I can make mistakes. Normally I just use an abondance of 90 and 45 degree fittings, but I'm gonna try to bend, though I hate it. I have a heat gun, but it is just so difficult to make good bends. It might be worth it though. We'll shall see...

Also, buy the Apple Vision Pro :manny: