The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Spatial computing is the future. I’m typing this on my Vision Pro right now. shyt is :wow:
i was wrenching on one of the whips today while having the service manual, a 3d model of the engine, and a video of a professional tuner doing the job open all at the same time. got another app for live odb-ii readings too so i can dump the tablet, shyt's a cheat code. :wow:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i was wrenching on one of the whips today while having the service manual, a 3d model of the engine, and a video of a professional tuner doing the job open all at the same time. got another app for live odb-ii readings too so i can dump the tablet, shyt's a cheat code. :wow:
:wow:

I fukking love the Vision Pro. :blessed:

shyt really is a cheat code :wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No heel turn like the MacBook :pachaha: ?
None at all. I returned the M3 MBP. fukk that shyt. :camby:

My Dell XPS is better. But the Vision Pro....:wow:

It really is the future of computing. I wish they put an M3 in it instead of an M2, but whatever. It needs more games though. I sync'd up my Xbox Elite controller to it, so I can play games, it's just there aren't really any good ones yet. But putting screens all around you at that resolution is crazy. It's like really crazy. The passthrough cameras could be better though. The battery in your pocket thing really isn't that big of a deal either, at least not for me. I even bought a 2nd battery, because the 2 hour battery life is a bit short. Once the 3rd party larger batteries come out, I'm buying one. I also sync'd a magic keyboard and magic trackpad to my Vision Pro, so the MBP was redundant. No Google Suite on the Vision Pro is a bit disappointing though, but Adblock Pro works on Safari, and I can use the MS Suite just fine. The Vision Pro really is amazing. I highly recommend it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got my like 100 fittings today. Once I get back from my bro's wedding this weekend, Imma start building. I'm gonna try heat gun bends, but we'll see. I bought a ton of 90 and 45 degree fittings, so it's not needed, but I might try it. I had to convince EK to send me my shyt because some of the offset fittings were out of stock, but they were cool and sent everything else and will send the offsets when they are in stock. EK has been real cool with everything actually, which they should be cause I spent over $2k with them with this build, and spend roughly the same, if not more, on my previous builds with them. I didn't know EK got shyt for their quality, but I've been happy with them. I'll continue to be a customer. Their 4090 waterblock is heavy as shyt though. I'm gonna need a bracket for sure, or I could mount in vertically, which I don't like aesthetically, but we shall see. My case can do anything.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Performance is crazy on the 7900xt. I think I am done with consoles for good

Bruh I feel the same way. I just mentioned this in the second FF7 Rebirth thread, but having thee top level gfx card done spoiled me. Haven't turned on my 5 in months. I'm fiending to play Rebirth though.

Edit: Of course that GTA6 is a pre-order PS5 cop

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Holy hell. After almost a month, finally Amazon shipped out my Audeze Maxwell. :martin:

Actually im kinda glad it took this long. I got a $200 gift card from my job last week so i was able to put it towards my Maxwell order so really only paid $100 out of pocket.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got all my fittings and offsets. I'm just waiting on my custom cables (March 23rd, there were no other viable options :mjcry:)

I'll start the build this Sunday. It'll take a day to do the 4090 and mobo waterblocks (I might even split it to 2 days because it can get tedious). I really wish these fukking cables would come sooner. How hard is it to make a damn cable? :dahell: I know for shyt sure I'm not making a custom build without custom cables though. shyt would be tacky.

Now I hear about the 5090 in Q3. I'm about to have to break my shyt down again in Sept. If only I could wait, but there are games I wanna play, and I don't wanna wait until the Fall. The life of a pc gamer :yeshrug: