The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got my waterblocks for my 4090 (which is real heavy) and my mobo. Now I gotta wait until March for my fittings. This shyt should be built by mid-march I guess. I'm gonna have to hire a mover to help me move this probably 100lbs case to my space. My friends aren't gonna be be able to move this appropriately. This Cooler Master Case is nice, but heavy as fukking shyt. :damn:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I got my waterblocks for my 4090 (which is real heavy) and my mobo. Now I gotta wait until March for my fittings. This shyt should be built by mid-march I guess. I'm gonna have to hire a mover to help me move this probably 100lbs case to my space. My friends aren't gonna be be able to move this appropriately. This Cooler Master Case is nice, but heavy as fukking shyt. :damn:
Had to put on my back brace when I moved this Fractal Torrent in the office.

I know that Cooler Master you got is even larger, so I hate it for you. :mjcry:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I got a Steam Deck OLED 1TB coming in the mail guys

I've been more excited about the handheld market than the console market lately. I'm hearing mostly great things about it. Can't wait to get it in my hands. Any of y'all got it?

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I sold my Strix 3090 in December 2022 for $900. I’d say it would be hard to get more than $800 for a used 3090Ti right now. Looks like they’re still selling for over a grand brand new. I don’t know why anyone would pay that but…

:hubie:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Sold my Corsair Virtuoso XT’s and picked up some Audeze Maxwells. Damn this headset is fire.
how long did it take for you to get the maxwell? still waiting on mine to be shipped. already got the aftermarket earpads and headstrap already.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Wtf. I ordered from amazon too :why:

Was it the xbox or ps5 version? I got the ps5 version. Aint this a bytch :martin:
I got the PS5 version as well. I ordered them on the 16th so it took a little less than a week.

I really wanted those Ultraviolets but they were super limited and NOBODY who has them is selling them.