The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So, I've been comparing my mini-led super ultrawide (2160p) with my oled super ultrawide (1440p). They both have near perfect blacks. The mini-led has some light bleed, or a halo effect, but it's not as bad as traditional led. The oled does not have light bleed. The colors look better on the oled. The mini-led is brighter and has better hdr. I prefer the OLED in picture quality, but I prefer the mini-led for the resolution. Samsung needs to drop that oled 2x4k super ultrawide. It would be the perfect monitor (or at least once nvidia drops dp 2.1)

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Man I’m about to just stop selling on eBay. I sold my white Strix 4090 a few weeks ago and the dude I sold it too sent me a return request. He has a brand new PC build that he incorporated the Strix into and he says he’s getting crashes on Call of Duty. Dude hasn’t done any troubleshooting at all and he’s claiming the GPU I sold him is defective. Goofy as fukk.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Man I’m about to just stop selling on eBay. I sold my white Strix 4090 a few weeks ago and the dude I sold it too sent me a return request. He has a brand new PC build that he incorporated the Strix into and he says he’s getting crashes on Call of Duty. Dude hasn’t done any troubleshooting at all and he’s claiming the GPU I sold him is defective. Goofy as fukk.
Never use ebay for shyt. They care more about buyers protection than sellers

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Dude hit me up apologizing and cancelled his return request. He said one of his friends came over and updated his NVIDIA drivers (since he never did) and his games run fine now. People really spend thousands of dollars on this equipment and don’t take the time to learn shyt about it.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude hit me up apologizing and cancelled his return request. He said one of his friends came over and updated his NVIDIA drivers (since he never did) and his games run fine now. People really spend thousands of dollars on this equipment and don’t take the time to learn shyt about it.
One google search would have told him update the driver:francis:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Wow. And you never know what that person could've done to your card before they request a refund.