The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Will this laptop be able to run the following games?

Diablo 4

Baldurs Gate 3

Starfield

Cyberpunk 2077

Sorry I'm new to PC gaming, I'm doing my research now, but I just want a quick answer toy question real quick. Rep ppints coming to whoever answers, appreciate it fellas.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

Diablo 4

Baldurs Gate 3

Starfield

Cyberpunk 2077

Sorry I'm new to PC gaming, I'm doing my research now, but I just want a quick answer toy question real quick. Rep ppints coming to whoever answers, appreciate it fellas.

You need i7

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Diablo 4

Baldurs Gate 3

Starfield

Cyberpunk 2077

Yes that laptop will run those games

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
explain :patrice:, cause as far as im aware there are i5 cpu's that are more recent, support the latest intel architecture and more powerful than some i7's. Im not sure what "future proof" means in this context.

generally refers to investing in a higher-tier processor like an i7 for better long-term performance and compatibility with upcoming software or demanding applications.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Future proof

generally refers to investing in a higher-tier processor like an i7 for better long-term performance and compatibility with upcoming software or demanding applications.
Breh u make no damn sense :dead:

His laptop will be set for 5+ years easily and thats being generous.

The i5 is enough to handle 90% of everyones day to day uses including gaming. No need to overpay for high end cpus that u dont even use most threads on.

Dont fall for the typical overkill builds.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Breh u make no damn sense :dead:

His laptop will be set for 5+ years easily and thats being generous.

The i5 is enough to handle 90% of everyones day to day uses including gaming. No need to overpay for high end cpus that u dont even use most threads on.

Dont fall for the typical overkill builds.
I literally just need my laptop to play 4 games: Starfield, Cyberpunk, Baldurs Gate 3, and Diablo 4. Anything after that is just a bonus for me.