The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Mining been around for 10 years, this just new knowledge to you :rudy: has never effected msrp

when they can make more cards, and find a solution to bots buying cards instantly, prices will be normal.

No one is saying mining is new. Bots have been around forever as well. They just now are targeting tech and not just sneakers. Some bots are fully cloud now. You don't think these sites have BEEN trying anti-bot tech? Its gets cracked every single time.

There is literally no reason to think these prices are changing other then blind optimism.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
How u feel about it? I have one but like I said earlier I’m afraid to invest too much time into it out of fear of it spoiling flat games for me. Lol. I have 2 VERY high end PC’s to take full advantage of it too. Lol

I like it. Robo Recall & Super Hot are crazy!!! If you have people over, you can hook it up to a PC & TV so you can play party games so they can see what the person is seeing. Games like Keep Talking & Nobody Explodes are fun in groups because you play a bomb expert disabling them while the party has to go online for the manual & tell the person what wires to cut. I have a boxing game & it's a crazy workout

You can watch movies & have a crazy theater like experience & copy them to the Quest. It's versatile but the games are solid. I'm probably gonna cop the rock climbing game

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I like it. Robo Recall & Super Hot are crazy!!! If you have people over, you can hook it up to a PC & TV so you can play party games so they can see what the person is seeing. Games like Keep Talking & Nobody Explodes are fun in groups because you play a bomb expert disabling them while the party has to go online for the manual & tell the person what wires to cut. I have a boxing game & it's a crazy workout

You can watch movies & have a crazy theater like experience & copy them to the Quest. It's versatile but the games are solid. I'm probably gonna cop the rock climbing game
Yea I played all of these. But like I said I don’t spend much time on it cause I don’t want it to ruin regular gaming for me. Lol

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
iv1i2gklv9981.jpg