The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I been PC gaming for over a decade. There are a handful of games where I feel a controller was better. Recently its been Forza Horizon. Other games such as Sunset Overdrive, fighting games like Street fighter, Batman Arkham series, and Dark Souls were also better on a controller as well.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
When I shoot I want to feel a trigger, not a mouse click

U probably play Racing games with keyboard n mouse too

:hhh:

Wheel and petals or no go

ill use a controller for anything where I don’t have to aim projectiles but I’ll fukk a fat hooker with aids and Covid before I use a controller in a shooter

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
For real tho some of these mechanical keyboards got them slick pressure sensitive switches for driving and sneaking :wow:
that's interesting, but I guess you would need software to interpret the keyboard inputs as controller inputs, until games get native support for that

controller probably still better for driving. I definitely can't do mouse steering :picard:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Been excited as hell planning my new build. Idea is to roll with AMD this time around as a reward for kicking Intel's asses and pushing us past the 4-core stagnation..
Homie selling me a 2080TI for $550 :wow:
I gotta hurry and pay him for it cause he could easily get double that on eBay

Yessir....:wow: