The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Made some changes

KnPUvoC.jpg

I need more space :damn:
What are you doing with this setup?

beat making? gaming?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The first one was when I had the ASUS Tuf Gaming motherboard and they have the USB connector next to the motherboard connector which is the most ridiculous thing to put next to each other and I accidently bent one of the pins in the USB connector trying to plug it in, but everything else worked. The second was completely on me when I try to take out 3700x from the ASUS motherboard to put in my MSI one, I bent an pin taking it out improperly, to which, I later replaced that with the 5800x as Amazon was out of 3700x. Lastly, and I'm probably at fault on is after having to rebuild the system again, possibly one of my outlets probably killed the EVGA PSU (not too sure on that one, but the folks over at Microcenter told me everything, but the PSU is working fine after doing an diagnostic). So after getting another EVGA PSU and put in the new PSU, it's not working too after plugging it in the same outlet, but somehow, I went and plug my phone charger and charge my phone to see if it is the outlet and next thing you know my phone is being charged no problem.

Either I have the worst case of luck, or I'm not being delicate enough to be doing this.

Build computers on cognac, brehs.

first of all, if you bend a pin you can bend it back...

I had a MOBO with a bunch of bent pins at work one time. I just bent them bytches back and buttoned it all back up like everything was good
full

Bent pins are a crapshoot, there's a good chance bending it back snaps it off.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity