The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
been flirting with PC gaming for the last year or so...seeing some screens for cyberpunk pushed me over the edge...copped an alienware desktop with the following specs...

...planning on playing it on my TV...I’m out of my league when it comes to PC gaming so went the casual route and just bought it prebuilt...as hard as it is to get a 3080 and hunt for other parts this time of year I feel like it’s “worth” it to just say fukk it and cop...reading some of the comments here I am dismayed tho by folks who are not happy with the graphics so I’m wondering if I should hold off...this is expensive and I’d be disappointed if I’m not wowed by the graphics...this is ultimately gonna be my foray into PC gaming if it works out well

*edit*

ya I’m out of my league and already seeing comments in here that the 3080 isn’t even “future” proof and may be obsolete in 2 years...fukk that lmaooo
If you want a "future proof" GPU, just go ahead and forget about PC gaming now.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
been flirting with PC gaming for the last year or so...seeing some screens for cyberpunk pushed me over the edge...copped an alienware desktop with the following specs...

...planning on playing it on my TV...I’m out of my league when it comes to PC gaming so went the casual route and just bought it prebuilt...as hard as it is to get a 3080 and hunt for other parts this time of year I feel like it’s “worth” it to just say fukk it and cop...reading some of the comments here I am dismayed tho by folks who are not happy with the graphics so I’m wondering if I should hold off...this is expensive and I’d be disappointed if I’m not wowed by the graphics...this is ultimately gonna be my foray into PC gaming if it works out well

*edit*

ya I’m out of my league and already seeing comments in here that the 3080 isn’t even “future” proof and may be obsolete in 2 years...fukk that lmaooo
If u start chasing the best parts for a PC, u will be buying new parts every other year. If u get a 3080 u won’t “NEED” a better GPU for at least 3-4 years UNLESS your trying to stay on top of the new components game

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Confused about what case to buy. Was gonna get a lianli cool 2 meshify but it's sold out everywhere where I'm at.

So many people are building PC's now it's hard to find a case. Literally all I need is a case, SSD, and power supply.

First PC but I'm limited on funds since I got PS5 and XSX. I'm rolling with a 3600x and a 3060ti for 1440p gaming

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Confused about what case to buy. Was gonna get a lianli cool 2 meshify but it's sold out everywhere where I'm at.

So many people are building PC's now it's hard to find a case. Literally all I need is a case, SSD, and power supply.

First PC but I'm limited on funds since I got PS5 and XSX. I'm rolling with a 3600x and a 3060ti for 1440p gaming
NZXT H510i

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Check for the LanCool 215.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

*edit*

Never buy an alienware or gaming laptop. Not worth it at all unless u game on the go 90% of the time.

Get a PC breh

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
CYBERPUNK w/ VSR 4K, DLSS 2.0 ULTRA, RT ULTRAMAXED OUT is the wave right now everything runs like a dream with just a RTX 2060 Super

Anyone not using VSR (Which looks better than real '4K' because of super sampling) and DLSS has to spend like 3K on a PC for it not to even max shyt out :hhh:

These pure rasterization cats are out of touch its a suckers game at this point :mjlol:I see why Nvidia is pushing this tech so hard I'm skipping the RTX 3000 series(with DLSS I basically already have it) and waiting on upgrading my monitor until the HDMI 2.1 issues are ironed out

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
CYBERPUNK w/ VSR 4K, DLSS 2.0 ULTRA, RT ULTRAMAXED OUT is the wave right now everything runs like a dream with just a RTX 2060 Super

Anyone not using VSR (Which looks better than real '4K' because of super sampling) and DLSS has to spend like 3K on a PC for it not to even max shyt out :hhh:

These pure rasterization cats are out of touch its a suckers game at this point :mjlol:I see why Nvidia is pushing this tech so hard I'm skipping the RTX 3000 series(with DLSS I basically already have it) and waiting on upgrading my monitor until the HDMI 2.1 issues are ironed out
What’s ur FPS? U got a 2060 Super and I have a 2080ti and with DLSS 2.0 and 4K ultra everything with Ray Tracing the fps is damn near console level. So I’m confused on what frames u have.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U returned it?

it never shipped...I ordered it super early this morning...then after some deliberation canceled the order later in the day...ultimately I’d only be buying it for just one game and I know after that I’d just buy true next gen games on the PS5/XSX...my main problem is the huge disparity in graphics for this game between the PC version and console version since this is an old gen game...I’m sure the official next gen version will look very good enough for me to be satisfied with...the problem is there’s absolutely no eta on when it’ll drop

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What’s ur FPS? U got a 2060 Super and I have a 2080ti and with DLSS 2.0 and 4K ultra everything with Ray Tracing the fps is damn near console level. So I’m confused on what frames u have.

He aint running much at 4k with a damn 2060 thats for sure