The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Cyberpunk is beautiful but man it had my PC screaming
Wasted 30 minutes trying out the settings. Then started really playing the game

Difference between raytracing on and off :unimpressed:

They should of delayed this game until 2021 used Covid excuse like everyone else :unimpressed:

i'm feenin for that 3080 ti. imma fukk around and get the 3090 if i cant control myself before Q1 2021:francis:
Good luck

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasted 30 minutes trying out the settings. Then started really playing the game

Difference between raytracing on and off :unimpressed:

They should of delayed this game until 2021 used Covid excuse like everyone else :unimpressed:

Good luck

Youtubers were acting like raytracing was amazing, I manage to find me an aorus so I will find out in a couple days

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it’s working really well actually. I’m at Ultra, 1440p, RTX on, auto DLSS. I get between 45-60 almost everywhere. I’m impressed with how well the 2080ti is doing :ehh:

That's pretty shytty for 1440p. I get higher fps at 4k than that.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Cyberpunk is beautiful but man it had my PC screaming

I have a RTX 2080 with a 1440p 165hz monitor. Whats the best settings i should use? While the game looks decent, i feel like it should look better for some reason. Hell, even warzone graphics look slightly better.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Youtubers were acting like raytracing was amazing, I manage to find me an aorus so I will find out in a couple days
It's very minimal. I only notice it in standstill in certain areas. It's much better at night and it's why I'll keep it on.
You don't need raytracing in this game

What settings u using?
3440x1440 - RTX ultra - DLSS Quality

I have a RTX 2080 with a 1440p 165hz monitor. Whats the best settings i should use? While the game looks decent, i feel like it should look better for some reason. Hell, even warzone graphics look slightly better.
RTX medium - dlss balance or performance

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's very minimal. I only notice it in standstill in certain areas. It's much better at night and it's why I'll keep it on.

how many frames you get with DLSS no raytracing in 4k game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
been flirting with PC gaming for the last year or so...seeing some screens for cyberpunk pushed me over the edge...copped an alienware desktop with the following specs...

dds__processor.svg

AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700X
dds__disc-system.svg

Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
dds__video-card.svg

NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080 10GB GDDR6X
dds__memory.svg

16GB Dual Channel HyperX™ FURY DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz; up to 64GB
dds__hard-drive.svg

512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

...planning on playing it on my TV...I’m out of my league when it comes to PC gaming so went the casual route and just bought it prebuilt...as hard as it is to get a 3080 and hunt for other parts this time of year I feel like it’s “worth” it to just say fukk it and cop...reading some of the comments here I am dismayed tho by folks who are not happy with the graphics so I’m wondering if I should hold off...this is expensive and I’d be disappointed if I’m not wowed by the graphics...this is ultimately gonna be my foray into PC gaming if it works out well

*edit*

ya I’m out of my league and already seeing comments in here that the 3080 isn’t even “future” proof and may be obsolete in 2 years...fukk that lmaooo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
been flirting with PC gaming for the last year or so...seeing some screens for cyberpunk pushed me over the edge...copped an alienware desktop with the following specs...

...planning on playing it on my TV...I’m out of my league when it comes to PC gaming so went the casual route and just bought it prebuilt...as hard as it is to get a 3080 and hunt for other parts this time of year I feel like it’s “worth” it to just say fukk it and cop...reading some of the comments here I am dismayed tho by folks who are not happy with the graphics so I’m wondering if I should hold off...this is expensive and I’d be disappointed if I’m not wowed by the graphics...this is ultimately gonna be my foray into PC gaming if it works out well

*edit*

ya I’m out of my league and already seeing comments in here that the 3080 isn’t even “future” proof and may be obsolete in 2 years...fukk that lmaooo

3080 is future proof, it just won't be the best card

GPU cycle is two years doesn't mean you need to upgrade, only if you want to, plus you can always sell your GPU and use the money to go towards your upgrade its never a lost

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

That scene where you go into the target practice is night and day with Ray Tracing On and Off I will say that much.