The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I saw that, but they don't need all of that.

It just seems like CPUs/apus are hard to find
Rona disrupted the production.

People staying at home increased the demand, buying up things even before new CPUs/GPUs came out.

Consoles came out this year as well and they have the priority.

Prebuilt companies are next in queue to get the new parts.

And then the crumbs that were left over for regular people were taken by scalpers :francis:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do not want to sound like a broken record but do you have both the 8 pin and 4 pin connected for the CPU?
Yes. I have both....I thought there was an issue with that so I took everything apart to ensure that it was indeed connected to the psu also. I'm lost.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Yes. I have both....I thought there was an issue with that so I took everything apart to ensure that it was indeed connected to the psu also. I'm lost.
Double check all PSU connections are connected to the right ports.
Try to power on the PC with one stick of RAM at a time. Also make sure the RAM is fully clicked in.
If you have one try to use another PSU to test with.

If you still have issues i would say it is most likely the MB.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Bro, do not use that additional 4 pin cpu power. That's only for supplemental power if you are doing extreme ln2 overclocking.

Also, make sure you have your cpu cooler or fan connected to the cpu fan header near the cpu.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, do not use that additional 4 pin cpu power. That's only for supplemental power if you are doing extreme ln2 overclocking.

Also, make sure you have your cpu cooler or fan connected to the cpu fan header near the cpu.

I've tried to boot it with and with out the 4 pin connected. None of the fans spin so I'm going to just send this board back and cop another...sucks that I have to wait another 2 weeks to get it but what else can I do. Thanks for the help

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Looks like there's plenty of 3060 Tis available at Microcenters if you have one near you.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Jesus, the 3060ti are sold out EVERYWHERE
You say that like you're surprised
full

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well Nvidia did good with the 3060 TI launch. I went to Microcenter this morning and there was a long ass line wrapped around the store and I was in the end of it and was able to get the card. They must have had at least 50 cards. I might just keep this 3060 TI if it's good enough.