The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You're comment had nothing to do with performance games, you said DLSS "LOOKS BETTER" than Native 4k, it does not, Native 4k max looks better than DLSS MAX,

You can say I would rather have DLSS max with all the highest graphic quality than playing at 4k at low settings, and make an argument it looks better

but somebody prefer resolution more than extra frames, 60 is enough for me if I can get ultra in 4k I will choose that everytime over lowering the resolution to extra frames, that's just my preference, I don't even target 120, 4k 90s is my ideal performance
Fam. I’m telling u that DLSS looks better than native 4K in SOME games. Thats a fact. It cleans up the image more than that native in some games. DF doesn’t even think it makes sense to play Death Stranding without DLSS if u have a capable card becuase it just makes the image look better. And that game runs good without DLSS.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I didn't pickup a 3060ti because I'm trying to get a cpu first, got everything for my build but the heart.:francis:

I checked the stocks of multiple microcenters around the country and most of them showed at least 125 cards spread through the brands.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think I'll just stick with a 3060 TI as this shyt is really good. If DLSS comes out on some more major games next year then I'll just get a warranty on my 3060 TI and upgrade to a 4XXX series GPU that will likely release in 2022.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam. I’m telling u that DLSS looks better than native 4K in SOME games. Thats a fact. It cleans up the image more than that native in some games. DF doesn’t even think it makes sense to play Death Stranding without DLSS if u have a capable card becuase it just makes the image look better. And that game runs good without DLSS.
Yeah I don't understand why someone would leave DLSS 2.0 off in a game that supports it. That shyt is basically "download more ram" magic.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yep, it's basically a version of TAA that gets rid of aliasing while also increasing performance. shyt is like magic

it's crazy how it works. the AI is 'trained' by looking at the differences between a low res and 16k image. the AI 'learns' how to reconstruct that 16k image based on the low res output

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
yep, it's basically a version of TAA that gets rid of aliasing while also increasing performance. shyt is like magic

it's crazy how it works. the AI is 'trained' by looking at the differences between a low res and 16k image. the AI 'learns' how to reconstruct that 16k image based on the low res output
Exactly what I was tryna tell @Master Teacher . DF pixel peep like a muthafukka and even THEY recommend DLSS 2.0 over native in some games. I can see it for myself. I have a 49” Samsung super Ultrawide and multiple LG CX TV’s.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly what I was tryna tell @Master Teacher . DF pixel peep like a muthafukka and even THEY recommend DLSS 2.0 over native in some games. I can see it for myself. I have a 49” Samsung super Ultrawide and multiple LG CX TV’s.

It doesn't look Native 4k, I tried it myself, it doesn't impossible, you don't even need anti aliasing in 4k I always turn it off because it wastes resources

When they say it looks better, they are saying you can have all the settings turned to max without dropping the performances and with ray tracing it enhances the image, when some games the frame rate drops to low in 4k with raytracing so its not playable in native 4k for the "I need my frames" crowd, DLSS drops the resolution, so it's not better than native 4k, stop it with this nonsense it's fanboy stuff

its good if you want to keep high performance with good image quality, its not better than native

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
It doesn't look Native 4k, I tried it myself, it doesn't impossible, you don't even need anti aliasing in 4k I always turn it off because it wastes resources
So u think raw 4K no anti aliasing looks better than Death Stranding in DLSS 2.0? Ok fam. Lol. This is u vs muthafukkas who do this shyt for a living right now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So u think raw 4K no anti aliasing looks better than Death Stranding in DLSS 2.0? Ok fam. Lol. This is u vs muthafukkas who do this shyt for a living right now.

Lmao, you don't need anti aliasing in 4k, there's no jagged lives because 4k is enough pixels to fill it in

yes, Native 4k Death Standing looks better than DLSS, is not an opinion its a fact, DLSS lowers the resolution lmao, all the DLSS does is give you a high frame rate without taking that much a dip in resolution lowering natively, what don't you understand

if you are sitting a foot from 60 inch TV is the probably the only way you can see aliasing in 4k, stop it with this nonsense lmao

stop this fanboy shyt, DLSS whole point is to give you high frame with ray tracing enabled, that's it, its some some magical image boost that looks better native 4k THAT IS RIDICULOUS

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Lmao, you don't need anti aliasing in 4k, there's no jagged lives because 4k is enough pixels to fill it in

yes, Native 4k Death Standing looks better than DLSS, is not an opinion its a fact, DLSS lowers the resolution lmao, all the DLSS does is give you a high frame rate without taking that much a dip in resolution lowering natively, what don't you understand
nikka it AINT a fact because I have the resources to test both myself. And I’m telling u different. And every game’s 4K image ain’t created equal. So again. Wtf are u talking about fam?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka it AINT a fact because I have the resources to test both myself. And I’m telling u different. And every game’s 4K image ain’t created equal. So again. Wtf are u talking about fam?

4k engine lmao

just stop man

DLSS is for situations when the settings are maxed out and you are getting under 60fps, or you want over 60fps, and you don't want to lower the settings because the effects enhance the game, but you want high performance that's it

if you are getting 4k 90fps max settings you are not turning on DLSS unless you are using ray tracing, stop it man

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
there's not a lot of aliasing on geometry at 4K, but shimmering on transparencies still happens. AA always helps

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
4k engine lmao

just stop man

DLSS is for situations when the settings are maxed out and you are getting under 60fps, or you want over 60fps, and you don't want to lower the settings because the effects enhance the game, but you want high performance that's it

if you are getting 4k 90fps max settings you are not turning on DLSS unless you are using ray tracing, stop it man
I meant what I said. 4K image. I was talking about the image. Not the engine. Don’t try to play me my nikka. Like I said before. It’s CASE BY CASE. Not every situation is the same. There are some games where DLSS looks worse. And some where it looks better. U got people in here who vet PC gamers co-signing the shyt I’m saying. Check this DF video.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
there's not a lot of aliasing on geometry at 4K, but shimmering on transparencies still happens. AA always helps
This nikka don’t understand that in motion that shyt looks noticeably worse in some instances. DLSS 2.0 helps with that. It’s literally like doing native 4K with the best anti aliasing solution u can get that this point. There’s actually MORE detail in the DLSS 2.0 version of the game than Native 4K with TAA on. Most nikkas ain’t turning all anti aliasing off in game. DLSS preserving detail on top of boosting ur framerate damn near double is a fukking no brainer. These are games in motion. Not still images.