The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i had the 2060 Super and sold it for $560. I paid $425 for it

I've been slowplaying selling my 2080ti because it's going just under 3080 price, a little over half what I paid for it. It's not like it's dropping in the next few wks so my plan is just to have it out by the end of the month. I was gonna save it for a build I was gonna do for my bro once I replaced my CPU, but by then I can just buy a better card for cheaper

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this. This right here proves how full of shyt a lot of these tech reviewers are when comparing these graphics cards. And they are TRYING not to use DLSS in this video which would run away with the game tests. And with Raytracing it’s a damn joke. The AMD cards are only a good option if u don’t wanna use any current gen/next gen features.

The 3080 is still the best deal if you can find one for msrp

Raytracing plus DLSS is nothing to snuff at, but without raytracing I wouldn't even use DLSS because I prefer resolution, my preference is native 4k 60 ultra , then we can go from there, but PC gaming is all about preference, if you just want high frames the AMD cards are good buy

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you use it through steam I think it will sync better

Yeah it works in steam. You have configure it a little bit but it did run without the DS4 thing. I was just playing Assassins Creed with it and I got that on Ubi connect so I forgot about steam when I read your question.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The 3080 is still the best deal if you can find one for msrp

Raytracing plus DLSS is nothing to snuff at, but without raytracing I wouldn't even use DLSS because I prefer resolution, my preference is native 4k 60 ultra , then we can go from there, but PC gaming is all about preference, if you just want high frames the AMD cards are good buy
See but this is where it’s tricky. Because in multiple games. DLSS looks better than the native Res. Such as Control and especially Death Stranding. For high res gaming the 3080 is just an all around better card. 6800 is better than 3070 if u don’t care about Ray Tracing tho.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I've been slowplaying selling my 2080ti because it's going just under 3080 price, a little over half what I paid for it. It's not like it's dropping in the next few wks so my plan is just to have it out by the end of the month. I was gonna save it for a build I was gonna do for my bro once I replaced my CPU, but by then I can just buy a better card for cheaper
Only Nvidia cards better than the 2080ti are the 3080 and 3090.