The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crackhead prices. I barely even see listings that low.

I only sell my parts on reddit hardwareswap. They sell and buy lower, but folks are a little more vetted out and there's less incentive to be on some sleezy shyt. That's about what they typically go for on there. I checked ebay and my EVGA FTW3 is pushing a band on there :ld: I'd never sell on there tho

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I only sell my parts on reddit hardwareswap. They sell and buy lower, but folks are a little more vetted out and there's less incentive to be on some sleezy shyt. That's about what they typically go for on there. I checked ebay and my EVGA FTW3 is pushing a band on there :ld: I'd never sell on there tho
Fam. Everywhere u can sell is selling higher than ur saying. shyt. EBay, stockX , Amazon, Walmart. Lol. Son even if u go to the retail manufacturer sites they selling more than that.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam. Everywhere u can sell is selling higher than ur saying. shyt. EBay, stockX , Amazon, Walmart. Lol. Son even if u go to the retail manufacturer sites they selling more than that.

You not lying, there’s a sucker born every minute :wow: that makes 0 financial sense but :manny: I thought PC ppl moved smarter than that :mjlol:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone have a MSI MPG x570 gaming wifi mother board? I'm getting a constant red CPU light. No fans are spinning. Case fans nor heat sink. The ram and mother board lights up but it wont post.

I have:
thermal lake 850w PSU
Gigabyte 3070
Corsair vengeance 32gb ram
Samsung 2tb m.2
Ryzen 3700 with stock cooler

I've tried resetting the cmos
Re seating the CPU (no bent pins)
Took everything apart like 5 times

Any solutions or suggestions I may be missing?

I'm thinking the motherboard is DOA? I'm not certain as this is my first build since 2006.

Thanks in advance

Daps
Reppin
NULL
See but this is where it’s tricky. Because in multiple games. DLSS looks better than the native Res. Such as Control and especially Death Stranding. For high res gaming the 3080 is just an all around better card. 6800 is better than 3070 if u don’t care about Ray Tracing tho.

DLSS has more detail with ray tracing than native res but DLSS does not look better than native res, its impossible, I used it myself, Native 4k is better it's not close, but its good compromise to keep the frame rate high while taking a hit in resolution you can be comfortable viewing without lowering the settings

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Anyone have a MSI MPG x570 gaming wifi mother board? I'm getting a constant red CPU light. No fans are spinning. Case fans nor heat sink. The ram and mother board lights up but it wont post.

I have:
thermal lake 850w PSU
Gigabyte 3070
Corsair vengeance 32gb ram
Samsung 2tb m.2
Ryzen 3700 with stock cooler

I've tried resetting the cmos
Re seating the CPU (no bent pins)
Took everything apart like 5 times

Any solutions or suggestions I may be missing?

I'm thinking the motherboard is DOA? I'm not certain as this is my first build since 2006.

Thanks in advance
Is this a new build? Do you have all of the power connections from the PSU on the MB (including the extra 4 pin for the CPU?)?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to build as a xmas gift for a 1st time pc gamer

Where are the graphics cards? :dahell:

Max 350

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
DLSS has more detail with ray tracing than native res but DLSS does not look better than native res, its impossible, I used it myself, Native 4k is better it's not close, but its good compromise to keep the frame rate high while taking a hit in resolution you can be comfortable viewing without lowering the settings
Nah the bold is cappin. I been doin this shyt forever and ain’t no way u sayin this shyt with DLSS 2.0. It looks better in some games period because it’s better than the anti aliasing solution some of these games have. It makes everything crisp. Not always. But for SOME games damn straight. It would def rather have double the fukking performance with a game that looks a LITTLE less than native any day of the week. I don’t even gotta think twice about it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah the bold is cappin. I been doin this shyt forever and ain’t no way u sayin this shyt with DLSS 2.0. It looks better in some games period because it’s better than the anti aliasing solution some of these games have. It makes everything crisp. Not always. But for SOME games damn straight. It would def rather have double the fukking performance with a game that looks a LITTLE less than native any day of the week. I don’t even gotta think twice about it.

DLSS lowers the resolution

ultra settings is ultra settings, ultra settings at native 4k looks better than ultra settings with DLSS

the whole point of DLSS is improve performance not image quality, do you even have a 3080

DLSS looks better than lowering the games resolution on a 4k screen to get higher frames, but it don't look better than native 4k thats pure cap

The whole selling point of the 3090 is that by using DLSS you can get 60fps in 8k, which would still look incredible even if it's not native 4k, but shyt LG OLED looks better than Samsung 8k QLED, so its kinda pointless

Like DLSS to me will better in a couple years with raytracing, cyberpunk is the real test, the raytracing is suppose to worth it where you don't want to play the game without it, we shall see

also the AIB AMDS haven't released yet, and they are said to perform way better than the reference cards AMDs released

the 3080 FE was not a reference card, that's why AIB performances is barely a difference

NVIDIA is better because the top games usually have effects and features you can only use with NVIDIA cards, and Cyberpunk will be no different

Last edited:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
3060 ti just announced is the lowest priced newly released card at $399.

But you'll have to postpone that build for Easter though :mjgrin:

I saw that, but they don't need all of that.

It just seems like CPUs/gpus are hard to find

Last edited: