The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
went there just now to get one for my brother. They said I needed a voucher :stopitslime:
Didn't they just announce this shyt like a day ago. How does that work. Were you supposed to call for it or something:dahell:

:dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
went there just now to get one for my brother. They said I needed a voucher :stopitslime:
I got there at 9AM in Paterson, NJ and the line went around the building. When I got to the front there was this dude passing out vouchers. I was among the last 3 in line that was guaranteed one. It showed there were still some in stock afterwards but they probably doing vouchers only. It looked like they had a 3070 there which I would've bought but I didn't ask.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the biggest L are the people who brought the 20 series cards, nikkaz with the 1080ti eating off any of these 30 series
Eh. Bought a Rtx 2070 super for $500 and sold it for $600. I took no L

I took a fat ass L on 2080ti but it still goes most of the way through the 3080 price. The way some of these dudes are moving out here it could apparently cover 2 3080s :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
is this the first time Nvidia released a ti card before the base card (3060)?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You say that like you're surprised
full
Yea i am considering i never had a problem copping a day one GPU before

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, ALL of these cards are hard to come by.
I tried shooting for the 3060 ti, the 3070, the 3080 etc.
Everything is sold out. :smh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
DLSS lowers the resolution

ultra settings is ultra settings, ultra settings at native 4k looks better than ultra settings with DLSS

the whole point of DLSS is improve performance not image quality, do you even have a 3080

DLSS looks better than lowering the games resolution on a 4k screen to get higher frames, but it don't look better than native 4k thats pure cap

The whole selling point of the 3090 is that by using DLSS you can get 60fps in 8k, which would still look incredible even if it's not native 4k, but shyt LG OLED looks better than Samsung 8k QLED, so its kinda pointless

Like DLSS to me will better in a couple years with raytracing, cyberpunk is the real test, the raytracing is suppose to worth it where you don't want to play the game without it, we shall see

also the AIB AMDS haven't released yet, and they are said to perform way better than the reference cards AMDs released

the 3080 FE was not a reference card, that's why AIB performances is barely a difference

NVIDIA is better because the top games usually have effects and features you can only use with NVIDIA cards, and Cyberpunk will be no different
I know what DLSS does. I know what the point of DLSS is. And my point still stands. DLSS performance gains far outweighs that pixel peeping shyt. It just does. I been gaming on the high end for YEARS now. And was doing 1440p - 1800p on purpose because I would rather the performance and the difference isn’t THAT BIG on a monitor. I also been on this 4K shyt since 4K existed basically. I been fukking with 4K TV’s since like 2012 brodie. Putting 4K in anything lower than 50 inches if u not sitting directly in front of it is diminishing returns and this is shyt the manufacturer of any TV would tell u themselves. What u saying makes the most sense if u PC gaming on a damn LG CX. Which I have 2 of and I been buying LG 4K OLEDs since the 6 series. Why don’t u go back to way early in this thread and check the cats who been posting in here since the beginning. I been posting in here since the damn AMD 6850 was out. Lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know what DLSS does. I know what the point of DLSS is. And my point still stands. DLSS performance gains far outweighs that pixel peeping shyt. It just does. I been gaming on the high end for YEARS now. And was doing 1440p - 1800p on purpose because I would rather the performance and the difference isn’t THAT BIG on a monitor. I also been on this 4K shyt since 4K existed basically. I been fukking with 4K TV’s since like 2012 brodie. Putting 4K in anything lower than 50 inches if u not sitting directly in front of it is diminishing returns and this is shyt the manufacturer of any TV would tell u themselves. What u saying makes the most sense if u PC gaming on a damn LG CX. Which I have 2 of and I been buying LG 4K OLEDs since the 6 series. Why don’t u go back to way early in this thread and check the cats who been posting in here since the beginning. I been posting in here since the damn AMD 6850 was out. Lol.

You're comment had nothing to do with performance games, you said DLSS "LOOKS BETTER" than Native 4k, it does not, Native 4k max looks better than DLSS MAX,

You can say I would rather have DLSS max with all the highest graphic quality than playing at 4k at low settings, and make an argument it looks better

but somebody prefer resolution more than extra frames, 60 is enough for me if I can get ultra in 4k I will choose that everytime over lowering the resolution to extra frames, that's just my preference, I don't even target 120, 4k 90s is my ideal performance