The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Because if they don't have the receipt they time doesn't start at the purchase but the manufactured date, and if that's expired, you need the receipt to prove when you brought to see if they will still cover it
Fam. They have asked for email proof of my purchases man. Lol. They put this right in their fine print, but if it works for u it is what it is I’m not here to argue.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam. They have asked for email proof of my purchases man. Lol. They put this right in their fine print, but if it works for u it is what it is I’m not here to argue.

okay and what's the expiration of the manufactures warranty did you ask them
people lose receipts all the time they trying to persuade you because they never want to honor the warranty but you got the press them

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is true too. @Fatboi1 the best bet for u would be to check it out and see. If not. Return it for a new EVGA Card. Join the step up program and wait for ur 3080.
I think I will wait to see what AMD drops later this month and decide then. I rather use the step up program as a last resort.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight yall nikkaz was right about the 120hz, I see and feel the difference now, Final Fantasy XV is crazy at 120hz in 4k, just turn off the NVIDIA hairworks and all that realistic grass motion bullshyt and you will get the frames,

4k look to good to downgrade to 1440p, if the gsync ever start working with this LG CX I'll try at 1080p since this TV upscales 1080p better than anyone I had before, I can see what this 200 hz is about

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
aight yall nikkaz was right about the 120hz, I see and feel the difference now, Final Fantasy XV is crazy at 120hz in 4k, just turn off the NVIDIA hairworks and all that realistic grass motion bullshyt and you will get the frames,

4k look to good to downgrade to 1440p, if the gsync ever start working with this LG CX I'll try at 1080p since this TV upscales 1080p better than anyone I had before, I can see what this 200 hz is about

tbh the jump from 120 to 200+ won't be nearly as noticable as the jump from 60 to 120. I had a 240hz monitor and I could literally not tell the difference between 144fps and 240fps.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

I got 3 pre orders and they all telling me i wont get them until nov :sadcam:

But fukk it. Shortages gonna be here until next year. I can still flip 2 of them. These resell prices for these cards are ridiculous.

I hope AMD can really cause some trouble here. I personally would still not go with AMD just cause they always have horrible drivers. But for the casual? If they can drop a 3070 equivalent for around 400 AND have stock? They are gonna print money this holiday season.

But on the flip side I'm completely calling their bluff that they will have adequate stock. I honestly don't think Nvidia paper launched. I just think the demand was WAY higher then expected and it's gonna be the same for AMD as well.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got 3 pre orders and they all telling me i wont get them until nov :sadcam:

But fukk it. Shortages gonna be here until next year. I can still flip 2 of them. These resell prices for these cards are ridiculous.

I hope AMD can really cause some trouble here. I personally would still not go with AMD just cause they always have horrible drivers. But for the casual? If they can drop a 3070 equivalent for around 400 AND have stock? They are gonna print money this holiday season.

Until the bots want those too :lolbron:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Until the bots want those too :lolbron:

Yea this is all new territory all around. Gonna be interesting to see how the big tech companies do against these bots. Sneakerheads been dealing with it for years but theirs only so much u can expect from shopify sites. But now these bots are dealing with heavyweights. Brand loyalty is gonna be big now. These reddit people completely bombed on the Aurous community manager after he made a slip up with the links. So much they started a petition to get him fired. This shyt is crazy lol.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea this is all new territory all around. Gonna be interesting to see how the big tech companies do against these bots. Sneakerheads been dealing with it for years but theirs only so much u can expect from shopify sites. But now these bots are dealing with heavyweights. Brand loyalty is gonna be big now. These reddit people completely bombed on the Aurous community manager after he made a slip up with the links. So much they started a petition to get him fired. This shyt is crazy lol.

For as crazy as all this is, this time next this whole debacle will be a distant memory. No matter what the demand is, supply is slow but will not stop like sneakers. The ppl who want the cards will have em for MSRP eventually if they don’t cave in.

I’m not gonna step on the brehs selling’s toes and scream it from the rooftops, but if you buy a card secondhand, you’re at the partner’s mercy, because the warranty technically applies to the person who bought at retail, with proof of purchase. It might not be a hang up depending on who’s on the line, but imagine paying 15 hundo for a 3080, it kicks the bucket, and when you go to RMA they tell you you’re SOL. Not only are you assed out on the card, you paid double for a paperweight :wow:

Worst case scenario get a 2000 series from EVGA and enroll it in step up. You know for a fact the card will get to you eventually, and you can just pay the difference.

If this gets quoted this time next yr because the cards are still outta stock, I’ll be impressed :whew:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
For as crazy as all this is, this time next this whole debacle will be a distant memory. No matter what the demand is, supply is slow but will not stop like sneakers. The ppl who want the cards will have em for MSRP eventually if they don’t cave in.

I’m not gonna step on the brehs selling’s toes and scream it from the rooftops, but if you buy a card secondhand, you’re at the partner’s mercy, because the warranty technically applies to the person who bought at retail, with proof of purchase. It might not be a hang up depending on who’s on the line, but imagine paying 15 hundo for a 3080, it kicks the bucket, and when you go to RMA they tell you you’re SOL. Not only are you assed out on the card, you paid double for a paperweight :wow:

Worst case scenario get a 2000 series from EVGA and enroll it in step up. You know for a fact the card will get to you eventually, and you can just pay the difference.

If this gets quoted this time next yr because the cards are still outta stock, I’ll be impressed :whew:
looks like most of the EVGA 2000 cards are out of stock and EOL :francis: