The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
got into the Cyberpunk beta :win:

TXAKZ31.png

graphics still kinda simple though :patrice:

:troll:

that Minecraft RTX will crush your GPU :ufdup:
I’m kinda disappointed by the beta. The shadows and lighting aren’t as good as the screenshots they showed in the past :francis:

Also, Doom eternal kills your gpu too. I love the resolution scaling though. I can keep a steady 120 at Ultra Nightmare. I can’t even tell when it drops down to 1440p. I guess it’s true that 1440p and 4K are nearly indistinguishable at 27”

Also, finally beat all of RDR2. It’s legit a top 10 game of all time :wow:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’m kinda disappointed by the beta. The shadows and lighting aren’t as good as the screenshots they showed in the past :francis:

Also, Doom eternal kills your gpu too. I love the resolution scaling though. I can keep a steady 120 at Ultra Nightmare. I can’t even tell when it drops down to 1440p. I guess it’s true that 1440p and 4K are nearly indistinguishable at 27”

How is Doom Eternal? I just got around to finishing Doom.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How is Doom Eternal? I just got around to finishing Doom.
Well, it’s very fast. :whew:

But, so it the first one, so if you liked that, you’ll like Eternal.

There’s more platforming so far, but I haven’t played that much just yet (started today).

I’m a bit overwhelmed by the speed of the gameplay, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it. It’s just so damn fast paced :damn:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Well, it’s very fast. :whew:

But, so it the first one, so if you liked that, you’ll like Eternal.

There’s more platforming so far, but I haven’t played that much just yet (started today).

I’m a bit overwhelmed by the speed of the gameplay, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it. It’s just so damn fast paced :damn:
Once I got used to the controls and stopped dying, I loved it. I had to play on Normal. I was goin g to do Ultra Nightmare, but I wanted to get 100% collectibles, and my patience wasn't that good. Looked great on the X1X, so I'm sure the PC version is gorgeous.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
xg438q has multi monitor inputs :mjgrin:

Hosting team meetings and reviews while playing odyssey

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

I try to tell people this. This is why it’s the sweet spot for monitors. The performance is ridiculous. And if u need more resolution u can always bump it up to 1800p or some shyt and the shyt will REALLY be indistinguishable.

Daps