The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I wouldn't be building anything ever again.

I don't have the passion for custom PC's anymore. The generational leaps aren't their anymore either.
As you get older gaming isn't as fun either.
I'm still running a 970 and it's fine. It's not running 4k but what really is? And is it That much of a better experience. Nah.

I spend most of my time playing Marvel Puzzle Quest on my phone:mjlol:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
hUUNyBE.jpg
Why'd you post this?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Nvidia Nraping ya!

Lol @ this Super series launch. Basically fukking over the people who bought First Gent RTX cards.

Old man voice "I refuse to pay alot for this video card!!!"

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I just upgraded my storage and added a 1TB Samsung SSD.

I spent months off and on trying to fix Assassin's Creed Origins to make it stutter free since I first bought it. I eventually gave up and just deleted it a couple of weeks ago to make space for other games. I already had my OS on a SSD but my games on a HDD (don't judge me, I had to prioritize when I first built all of this :damn:). Anyway, so I just re-installed the game on the new SSD and it literally has not stuttered once... I mean, I heard some games run better on SSD but I did not expect this :why: I know these AssCreed games are still considered unoptimized mess so I just never considered this a factor. :snoop:

I'm not saying this is the fix for other people but I assure you this is not placebo. I'm testing this shyt in Alexandria right now and getting around 90FPS stable @1440p which I never got before so it's just some food for thought for people.

I'll probably test Metro Exodus after because that was the only other game that ran like trash on my system.

EDIT: Yup that game is fixed too :sadcam:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So I just upgraded my storage and added a 1TB Samsung SSD.

I spent months off and on trying to fix Assassin's Creed Origins to make it stutter free since I first bought it. I eventually gave up and just deleted it a couple of weeks ago to make space for other games. I already had my OS on a SSD but my games on a HDD (don't judge me, I had to prioritize when I first built all of this :damn:). Anyway, so I just re-installed the game on the new SSD and it literally has not stuttered once... I mean, I heard some games run better on SSD but I did not expect this :why: I know these AssCreed games are still considered unoptimized mess so I just never considered this a factor. :snoop:

I'm not saying this is the fix for other people but I assure you this is not placebo. I'm testing this shyt in Alexandria right now and getting around 90FPS stable @1440p which I never got before so it's just some food for thought for people.

I'll probably test Metro Exodus after because that was the only other game that ran like trash on my system.

EDIT: Yup that game is fixed too :sadcam:
You lost for playing AC, but good for you on getting on the SSD wave fully.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do you guys decide when to replace hard drives? I have hard drives and ssds in my system that are 5 years old.