The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
No, it's not foaming at all, and I don't see any air bubbles. I checked again for leaks, but couldn't find any. I think perhaps air is exiting from the top of the reservoir. I'm going to fill it up a tiny bit and then somehow manage to get enough torque with my coin to close it air-tight. I'm not sure what else could be causing this issue :patrice:

However, it does appear to be a somewhat common occurrence, at least from my research. The internet net was calling it the "unexplained water loss" :patrice:
that's crazy to me having to refill every few weeks is nuts. Try everything please, it will end up leaking if there is access to air.
Yea im coming from Titan X Pascal SLI which is why I asked. Im glad I copped one 2080ti instead of buying both at once like I was planning to do.
sli is dead. I would only recommend it to someone who played a few specific games that actually use SLI well and the performance boost is worth spending that much more. I am only keeping my additional card for training models.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
xif2jn1sqjj21.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I get joy out of building the machine. I've been playing nothing but overwatch lately but no doubt they'll be some games I'll probably play eventually. Especailly Cyberpunk 2077 when that comes out :blessed:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:whew:

Xeon Phi? :ohhh:
Not the official server grade xeon cpu's. It's for the 28 core intel chip w3135x, which basically cost 10K for the server grade chip - thank you AMD :mjcry: originally was suppose to be 8K but it's 3K. The motherboard cost is a problem :mjcry:

Imagine 12 - 32gb sticks of ECC memory (edit this can't even take more than 192gb of ram) :mjlol: 48 Pcie lane :mjlol: These specs are horrible. Who is this for?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seems like lately my pc has failed to understand the meaning of "shut down". Don't know if it's due to the new Windows update or what. :francis: