The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:scust: AMD CES complete disgrace. They should of killed the rumors immediately.

Dead on Arrival Vega 2. Who would buy this over the RTX 2080 is beyond me, I need a reason.
Nvidia is playing chess now with enabling freesync.

:scust:AMD 7nm can only perform has well has Nvidia 16nm

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
:scust: AMD CES complete disgrace. They should of killed the rumors immediately.

Dead on Arrival Vega 2. Who would buy this over the RTX 2080 is beyond me, I need a reason.
Nvidia is playing chess now with enabling freesync.

:scust:AMD 7nm can only perform has well has Nvidia 16nm

Just imagine when NV's 7nm hits the market. :deadmanny:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Where to sell a gaming PC in Chicago?
reddit hardwareswap or ebay. Personal meetup's, nah
Just imagine when NV's 7nm hits the market. :deadmanny:
completely disgusting - at least they are bringing change to the market but still disgusting this is what we are seeing on 7nm has of now.
Most people aren't in the market for that high end of a card, it's right they are releasing it to finally appease freesync 4K 60hz amd fan club. Nobody else should buy it beside people who prefer AMD.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
AnxiousFrigidFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif

:dead:

Is that real :mjlol:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Last night my computer wouldn't turn on but my motherboard was receiving power.

First thing I though was that my PSU went bad....however this morning it turned on with no problem.

Only thing of note is that my power did go out last night for a few minutes...but this was after i found out the computer wouldn't turn on

Any thoughts? @Ciggavelli @MMA Mo @Barnett114

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Micro Center gave me back $42 on this 9900K I bought from them 15 days ago. Nice. Didn't even have to make that 55 minute trip they just did it online.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

First thing I though was that my PSU went bad....however this morning it turned on with no problem.

Only thing of note is that my power did go out last night for a few minutes...but this was after i found out the computer wouldn't turn on

It may just be that or it may have been a voltage problem due to a loss of power.

My computer would shut down sometimes as a fail safe when their was voltage problems.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

power it on and off a few times, to make sure everything's working

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Caved in Thursday and bought a macbook pro (clearly for work):snoop:

Probably won't be upgrading anything this year beside ryzen 9 on my first gen ryzen x370. That asus xg43q 43 inch 120hz monitor has got my eyes set too.

Last edited:

MMA

Superstar
Daps

Exactly what barnett and daze said, flicker the powersupply switch attempt to turn on the pc doing this over and over, use a different outlet. If these do not work take out and put back in your cmos battery make sure to see if your cpu won't be affected by bios setting back to original bios in case you have updated it.
Your motherboard or powersupply would be the main component to die in this situation.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
computer gaming is the goat
still haven't turned on my ps4 since i got my video card
Breh, got an issue that you may know about. Downloaded the wwe game and installed it. but when i click on the icon it takes me to the steam store. thinking maybe i'm missing a file or something went wrong.