The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

They got it on the repack? I'll have to check it out when I get back home later tonight.

My boy just got in this nice ass 34 inch curved dell alienware monitor. His first time using curved. He was telling me about something called display fusion that lets him control things better on the monitor. Thinking about mounting that monitor. It looks nice.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They got it on the repack? I'll have to check it out when I get back home later tonight.

My boy just got in this nice ass 34 inch curved dell alienware monitor. His first time using curved. He was telling me about something called display fusion that lets him control things better on the monitor. Thinking about mounting that monitor. It looks nice.

Yup fit girl repack is out
Was about 45gb to download
Took me a hour with my real debrid account

And ah that’s door Gonna check that out

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Holy shyt, this custom water cooling loop shyt is a pain in my ass :damn:

I mount everything only to find out the goddamn reservoir mount holes don’t fit the holes in my case. I gotta buy a power drill now, and drill holes in my case. If I only would have tried to mount the reservoir earlier :francis:

Anyway, after the drilling, I should have everything installed in the next few days. Then I’ll be on vacation and I’ll have the time to bend tubes.

It should be all completed by the end of the year. I hope :sadcam:

LurkerLost1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC
Holy shyt, this custom water cooling loop shyt is a pain in my ass :damn:

I mount everything only to find out the goddamn reservoir mount holes don’t fit the holes in my case. I gotta buy a power drill now, and drill holes in my case. If I only would have tried to mount the reservoir earlier :francis:

Anyway, after the drilling, I should have everything installed in the next few days. Then I’ll be on vacation and I’ll have the time to bend tubes.

It should be all completed by the end of the year. I hope :sadcam:

Draining and redoing everything is why I still have softtubes installed. :to:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn near had a scare this morning. I turn on my pc and I see an Activate Windows watermark on the bottom right of my screen. I'm like damn, this shyt got burn in? :damn: But then i make my other monitor the main display and it switched to that one. so i was like :whew:. But still ima have to get used to seeing that, find a way to get an official activation, or pay for the fukking operating system. hopefully Windows 11 gets released some time soon. :birdman:

LurkerLost1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC
Damn near had a scare this morning. I turn on my pc and I see an Activate Windows watermark on the bottom right of my screen. I'm like damn, this shyt got burn in? :damn: But then i make my other monitor the main display and it switched to that one. so i was like :whew:. But still ima have to get used to seeing that, find a way to get an official activation, or pay for the fukking operating system. hopefully Windows 11 gets released some time soon. :birdman:

Running my backup the same way, non activated windows all up in my corner :snoop:

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
I believe there is a windows key that removes it for a year. I think i did that on my old rig.

You could use the kms activator:manny: