The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
What I'm most interested in is the next APU. It would be great if AMD just says fukk it and starts getting their consumer APU graphics close to what the base PS4 and XBOX One S can do.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What I'm most interested in is the next APU. It would be great if AMD just says fukk it and starts getting their consumer APU graphics close to what the base PS4 and XBOX One S can do.
why not go all out and release chips like the Pro and X?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
why not go all out and release chips like the Pro and X?
Doubt Sony and Microsoft will be ok with that.

It would lower the value of their consoles since building a gaming PC on that level will become cheaper

Last edited:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:russell: shyt will probably still fall behind the 8700k in gaming benchmarks
there is always one :mjcry:

fukk all of that, it would be perfect in the laptop realm
Imagine 8 cores/16 thread laptops that cost 650 dollar oppose to 1600 dollars.
Imagine creating a new line of true size itx computers for businesses and people personal households.
If they could get cooling down well, it could be the standard in all-in-one PC's.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I finally got off my lazy ass and put a dent in the build. The Cougar Conqueror case looks cool, but man is it difficult to work with :mjcry:

I’m stuck on the front radiator. I can’t seem to screw the shyt in with the screws EK gave me. It might be time to go to. The hardware store and pick up some screws :francis:

But, both ssds mounted in the back (you have to mount them before you mount the mobo), psu mounted, and top radiator and fans installed.

Tonight, I’m gonna finish the radiator in the front, and install the reservoir. And I might mount a hdd in the front part of the case, but I dunno if I really need :yeshrug:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I finally got off my lazy ass and put a dent in the build. The Cougar Conqueror case looks cool, but man is it difficult to work with :mjcry:

I’m stuck on the front radiator. I can’t seem to screw the shyt in with the screws EK gave me. It might be time to go to. The hardware store and pick up some screws :francis:

But, both ssds mounted in the back (you have to mount them before you mount the mobo), psu mounted, and top radiator and fans installed.

Tonight, I’m gonna finish the radiator in the front, and install the reservoir. And I might mount a hdd in the front part of the case, but I dunno if I really need :yeshrug:
Microcenter, told you about those fittings :russ:
I want to join you in the racing case design but the price for the antec torque :scust:

Antec TORQUE Black / Red Computer Case - Newegg.com

LurkerLost1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC
Microcenter, told you about those fittings :russ:
I want to join you in the racing case design but the price for the antec torque :scust:

Antec TORQUE Black / Red Computer Case - Newegg.com

I am almost set on my cougar qbx water cooled build. Picked up swiftech apogee II block/pump and slim 15mm noctuas. Rad is the xspc slim 20mm TX series and thinking about getting a loque ghost or ncase m1 for it. Going to make this backup as portable as I can. I will throw a racing stripe on it in honor of your builds.:blessed:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I am almost set on my cougar qbx water cooled build. Picked up swiftech apogee II block/pump and slim 15mm noctuas. Rad is the xspc slim 20mm TX series and thinking about getting a loque ghost or ncase m1 for it. Going to make this backup as portable as I can. I will throw a racing stripe on it in honor of your builds.:blessed:
I would use the ncase m1 and carbon fiber wrap it. But it doesn't look has fitting has the qbx, I would put a glass cover on the qbx if you are going to do that.

One day I'm :flabbynsick: ready to put my builds in fractal design cases and call it a day and then other days I need to come home to art pieces :ohlawd: