The Pathless PS5’s very own BOTW? Reviews out

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Imagine this disappointment buying a switch and BOTW on launch day. The cooking food animation and weapon breaking got old really quick.
I didn't get it on launch day. I let two Nintendo fans talk me into buying a switch because they swore BOTW was better than Persona 5.:francis: I'm never trusting their opinion again.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
just wanted to say botw was great for me as someone who usually hates open world games :yeshrug: i even played it twice which i rarely do for any game

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I didn't get it on launch day. I let two Nintendo fans talk me into buying a switch because they swore BOTW was better than Persona 5.:francis: I'm never trusting their opinion again.

I aint ever met nobody in real life who cuts for BOTW like I see here. I go in gamestops and me and the gamestop employees be shytting on this game cause we all have the same complaint, THE GAME IS fukkING BORING. :mjlol:

I let my potna who got out the pen borrow my switch and he wanted to play the game and he said it was boring too, how you gone bore a nikka who just got done doing 6 years out of the game. :what:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
People ignoring the best parts of BOTW and the fact that every open world game gets compared to it shows how influential it is. Like how every open world game also gets compared to the Witcher 3 in terms of story building and writing.

Is it a perfect game? No. Does it have flaws of course it does and not everyone will end up enjoying it.
People also ignore the worst parts of the game.

Combat is terrible and weapon durability is annoying, made me skip combat entirely unless it was neccessary.

The shrines were also a bad replacement for traditional dungeons.

It was the prototype for the best zelda game ever made, but not quite it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People also ignore the worst parts of the game.

Combat is terrible and weapon durability is annoying, made me skip combat entirely unless it was neccessary.

The shrines were also a bad replacement for traditional dungeons.

It was the prototype for the best zelda game ever made, but not quite it.

combat is actually really good and weighty.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas have non-existent attention spans. If they ain’t shooting something within 2 seconds they bored and the game is trash

ehh I’m not gonna try and rationalize/explain why ppl don’t like a 3 y/o game...they’re entitled to their opinions even tho I don’t agree with them...they might legit not like it for valid reasons :yeshrug:

I like the peace and tranquillity of exploring the land...for some I could see it as boring tho

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas have non-existent attention spans. If they ain’t shooting something within 2 seconds they bored and the game is trash

nikka shut the fukk up, we done explained all of our perfectly valid reasons for not liking this boring ass game. I don't even play shooters with yo stupid ass.