The Pathless PS5’s very own BOTW? Reviews out

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
*summons thunder and lightning* :martin:

People ignoring the best parts of BOTW and the fact that every open world game gets compared to it shows how influential it is. Like how every open world game also gets compared to the Witcher 3 in terms of story building and writing.

Is it a perfect game? No. Does it have flaws of course it does and not everyone will end up enjoying it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
People ignoring the best parts of BOTW and the fact that every open world game gets compared to it shows how influential it is. Like how every open world game also gets compared to the Witcher 3 in terms of story building and writing.

Is it a perfect game? No. Does it have flaws of course it does and not everyone will end up enjoying it.
BOTW was boring as fukk. I can’t even hold u.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Yeah all that is nice, but BOTW has a weak to non existent story, little dialogue, and some of the most dry and boring gameplay ever. I have never said it was a bad game technically, but it suffers from the same problem Horizon Zero Dawn does, a technically great game that IS BORING AS fukk. :yeshrug:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yeah all that is nice, but BOTW has a weak to non existent story, little dialogue, and some of the most dry and boring gameplay ever. I have never said it was a bad game technically, but it suffers from the same problem Horizon Zero Dawn does, a technically great game that IS BORING AS fukk. :yeshrug:

Well the first two points is due to the fact of it being a Zelda game. I will agree I wish they did a lil more in that regard.
Gameplay wise I guess we can agree to disagree. The creativity and freedom I thought was awesome. And people are still discovering new things is crazy to me.
Honestly BOTW’s biggest problem was the shrine temples and lack of true dungeons. The temples got super repetitive after awhile. I really hope the dungeons get better in the sequel.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Well the first two points is due to the fact of it being a Zelda game. I will agree I wish they did a lil more in that regard.
Gameplay wise I guess we can agree to disagree. The creativity and freedom I thought was awesome. And people are still discovering new things is crazy to me.
Honestly BOTW’s biggest problem was the shrine temples and lack of true dungeons. The temples got super repetitive after awhile. I really hope the dungeons get better in the sequel.

Bruh this is exactly why the game is boring! :heh:

Y'all shyt on the gameplay loop in assassins creed but big this shyt up in Zelda when it's the exact same fukking thing, just even less options and variation in the gameplay loop than assassins creed. :yeshrug:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I thought I was the only one who thought BOTW was overrated and boring. Usually when I tell someone this they want to scream me down.