The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Can you post the source for this?

The first quote is from private Division' wiki. You can go to the outer worlds wiki and see they started development a year before private Division' came to them for publishing.

I can try to find actual quotes/articles/interviews later tonight but all signs point to the first game being an indie release mainly. It's why it's so much smaller in scope location wise and has a less than 20 hour story.

If anything, it kinda blends the line like hellblade did. It's just obsidian almost immediately got bought by MS while the game was still in development and helped out.

Less than they did with inxile/wastelands 3 that was a Kickstarter game, iirc, and now has full voice acting and shyt thanks to MS but more than We Happy Few

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this shyt gonna be fire, they just doing their promo too early imo. I thought it was coming out in a wk or two :russ: nothing as bad as Cyberpunk tho. You would think that shyt came out last wk all the info they’re putting out

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I think this shyt gonna be fire, they just doing their promo too early imo. I thought it was coming out in a wk or two :russ: nothing as bad as Cyberpunk tho. You would think that shyt came out last wk all the info they’re putting out

Only one for month bro!

Cyberpunk is gearing up to release their new gameplay video soon which is why all the previews are out. They've been doing a decent job - I just think the hype is incredibly high right now.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only one for month bro!

Cyberpunk is gearing up to release their new gameplay video soon which is why all the previews are out. They've been doing a decent job - I just think the hype is incredibly high right now.

I keep going back to it, but one part of FO4 that was GOAT was the release. Announced at e3, out that November :banderas: all games with a brand (either developer or game series) should release that way. They are gonna sell the same amount of copies regardless, and there’s no chance of flaming out before release.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just remembered seeing this game a while back, went to check on it and saw that it’s already coming out next month:leon:

Read up on it a bit, Hopefully the games solid and the IP does well moving forward. I’m hyped to try it out:ehh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yo this shyt coming to Gamepass at launch too!?:leon:How is there not more hype for this game?:mindblown:

Watched a couple previews and it basically looks like a cross between borderlands, Fallout, and Mass Effect made by the same people who did FO: New Vegas. Game is looking to be pure flames:banderas:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo this shyt coming to Gamepass at launch too!?:leon:How is there not more hype for this game?:mindblown:

Watched a couple previews and it basically looks like a cross between borderlands, Fallout, and Mass Effect made by the same people who did FO: New Vegas. Game is looking to be pure flames:banderas:
:whoa: you may want to lower your hype down Josh Sawyer and Chris Avellone were the brains behind FO: New Vegas they had no parts to play in developing this game the brains behind this game are Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky they make fallout 1,2.

Daps
I don't have much hope for this. The atmosphere looks bland, the weapons look bad, the combat looks boring, the companions look corny and straight out of tumblr, i don't care about graphics.

I like obsidian but the they need new/better talent. The people there can't make a fun game if their jobs depended on it, this looks like they didn't learn why people liked Fallout 3 over New Vegas and every other Fallout game.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have much hope for this. The atmosphere looks bland, the weapons look bad, the combat looks boring, the companions look corny and straight out of tumblr, i don't care about graphics.

I like obsidian but the they need new/better talent. The people there can't make a fun game if their jobs depended on it, this looks like they didn't learn why people liked Fallout 3 over New Vegas and every other Fallout game.

Lmao wut?

I love Fallout 3 and it’s straight up words game than NV.