The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What happened to this game? It comes out in 3 weeks and there's 0 buzz.:patrice:

I want it to be good because I loved New Vegas, but the combat/weapon system looks horrible and the environment looks dry and boring.:francis:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to this game? It comes out in 3 weeks and there's 0 buzz.:patrice:

I want it to be good because I loved New Vegas, but the combat/weapon system looks horrible and the environment looks dry and boring.:francis:
:jbhmm:I think Obsidian did all the media work they needed to do before this month there countless gameplay videos and news articles and developer interviews you can find online about this game . But I not going to fault you for feeling apprehensive about this game it is not a triple A game hell one of the weapon types I love to main in the fallout games the power fists did not make it in the game because obsidian did not have the time and money to get it working the way they want it too so dont find fault in any one for being :patrice: about the game and wanting to wait for a black friday sale to get it :manny:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to wait a little after the game releases before buying. I'm mainly waiting on reviews from actual gamers.
That a good idea if your not feeling starve out for wrpg than it good to just wait from reviews who are not on a Bethesda fallout 76 and fallout 4 hate train that would gave Obsidian pass that they not gave to others game developers .

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
That a good idea if your not feeling starve out for wrpg than it good to just wait from reviews who are not on a Bethesda fallout 76 and fallout 4 hate train that would gave Obsidian pass that they not gave to others game developers .

That is what I'm doing for all games that are coming out. I have been burned by preordering games in the past. Plus I don't have time to play every game that comes out anymore due to my career.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same thing that happens to every game that falls majority under the Microsoft umbrella people get real skeptical all of a sudden.

Regardless of how good the game is

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I saw an ad for this on my Xbox dashboard yesterday. Legit forgot this game was dropping. Take two is not marketing this at all in addition to dropping this the same day as Modern Warfare.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
S*** looks hot trash :mjlol: Obsidian type tight because they didn't get their New Vegas of this generation from Bethesda, just keep the Isometric Pillars type coming.