The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I'm watching the demo right now. This shyt looks like hot trash, very rough around the edges. This game needs way more time, but it looks like they're releasing this in the fall for sure.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm watching the demo right now. This shyt looks like hot trash, very rough around the edges. This game needs way more time, but it looks like they're releasing this in the fall for sure.

Its a great concept but it almost feels like m$ is telling them to get this shyt out of the way so they can work on their exclusive

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a great concept but it almost feels like m$ is telling them to get this shyt out of the way so they can work on their exclusive

Yeah this game was make on a tight budget in this interview with the game developers they mention time and money is why certain things did not make it in the game

here is the gameplay demo from e3 2019

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking forward to this. Wasn't really feeling Fallout 4 but this looks and sounds like it'll scratch that itch

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I was pretty hyped after the initial reveal but yikes, that E3 demo did not look good at all.