The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Reminds me of the old days of video games where we knew what was in it, not just trying to figure out how much it was gonna cost after buying and platitudes about changing the way you look at games

:jbhmm:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reactions on Twitter and YouTube to this being exclusive to EGS for a year are hilarious!!! This game went from, "fukk YEAH. SHOW THEM HOW shyt IS DONE OBSIDIAN!!!" to "I didn't want that game anyway."
video gamer are like rap fans there very fickle people one moment your the next big thing shining a light on what good and great than just as quickly in the next moment your a sellout who represent everything wrong and ugly about the time we live in.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The reactions on Twitter and YouTube to this being exclusive to EGS for a year are hilarious!!! This game went from, "fukk YEAH. SHOW THEM HOW shyt IS DONE OBSIDIAN!!!" to "I didn't want that game anyway."

I dont really understand the epic games store pushback. Its actually good for the community

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
how is being forced to play a game on an inferior platform "good for the community"?
You aren’t forced to do anything. And only thing you are missing out on is achievements which I never heard you or most other people mention until Epic game store became a thing :mjlol:

It’s good for the community that a mid-budget game can get spotlight and profit like it couldn’t on other platforms.