The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone here play the first DLC? Interested to see of this is worth going back to, since this is coming out so long after the base game.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Did anyone here play the first DLC? Interested to see of this is worth going back to, since this is coming out so long after the base game.

I tried to go back and replay this again because I enjoyed it when it first came out, and man compared to the games I played since I played this one, this game is kinda mid brehs. WRPGs have been stale as hell for a minute now, and I think nobody wants to admit this about the sub genre.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to go back and replay this again because I enjoyed it when it first came out, and man compared to the games I played since I played this one, this game is kinda mid brehs. WRPGs have been stale as hell for a minute now, and I think nobody wants to admit this about the sub genre.

tbhis may be part of my problem, maybe the dlc wasn’t mid, I just realised the game itself wasn’t that great, the dlc was the first thing I went to after TLOU2 & Ghost of Tsushima

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
tbhis may be part of my problem, maybe the dlc wasn’t mid, I just realised the game itself wasn’t that great, the dlc was the first thing I went to after TLOU2 & Ghost of Tsushima

I played this right before I went on a stretch of playing RE2 Remake, Persona 5 Royal, FF7R, Ghost of Tsushima, and Dragon Quest XI S and after playing that stretch of games, trying to come back to this one is damn near impossible.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I played this right before I went on a stretch of playing RE2 Remake, Persona 5 Royal, FF7R, Ghost of Tsushima, and Dragon Quest XI S and after playing that stretch of games, trying to come back to this one is damn near impossible.

You ate straight dessert and spoiled your dinner :lolbron:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the reason this game feels so mid is because it looks like a new game, but it plays like it came from the early PS3/360 era.

I can see that. I had fun with it, but it does feel a lot like they were trying to get as close to making another Fallout without actually making another Fallout.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I can see that. I had fun with it, but it does feel a lot like they were trying to get as close to making another Fallout without actually making another Fallout.
Which is funny bc I just started playing FNV.