The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The announcement trailer was a joke about how they had nothing to show but the title

It just said they didn't have anything ready to show, which I took at the time as the game being in Alpha, or just generally not in a presentable state yet.

But putting together a full CGI trailer for something they may not have even started working on yet is crazy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It just said they didn't have anything ready to show, which I took at the time as the game being in Alpha, or just generally not in a presentable state yet.

But putting together a full CGI trailer for something they may not have even started working on yet is crazy.

They had like 3 other games in production at the time of this teaser, i honestly doubt any real work has gone into this game.

we still haven’t heard from Avowed and even that was shown off like 3 years ago already.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I recently beat this. I love open world type rpgs, so I liked this. It was a little tedious at times, but a solid 8/10. If you don’t like open world Fallout style rpgs, there’s really no reason to play this though. It doesn’t do anything spectacularly