The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing through on supernova and my build is strictly dialogue/companion buffs, shyt is ridiculous with all of these companion ability cooldown buffs stacking on top of each other added on top of the damage boosts they give from levelling up “leadership”

Basically on the rare occasion I can’t talk my way out of something my goons just handle everything

20% chance of a companion kill restoring ability

20% Companion ability cooldown reduce on kill

25% chance of companion ability restoring other companions ability

30% boost to companion ability damage

50% damage boost on All companion damage

:banderas:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The Outer Worlds Confirms Story DLC Is Coming in 2020

The Outer Worlds may not have won all of the awards at the recent The Game Awards ceremony, but it was nominated more than once, and even that is cause for celebration. The folks behind the popular spacefaring role-playing game, developer Obsidian Entertainment, took the opportunity to thank their fans and also confirm that new story downloadable content will, in fact, come to the video game next year. That's right; in 2020, there will be even more of The Outer Worlds to enjoy.

"To all of those who voted for us in The Game Awards, you are all fantastic and we are so grateful for your support," Obsidian Entertainment's social media manager Shyla recently shared on the company's forums. "The reception to The Outer Worlds has been unbelievable to see, and even just being nominated means a lot. However, the journey isn't over yet as we are excited to announce that we will be expanding the story through DLC next year! Details will be made available at a later date."

What, exactly, might be included in said DLC remains unclear, but the fact that it continues the story of The Outer Worlds is welcome news indeed. The big question everyone will have to ponder between now and then is whether the DLC will somehow pick up after the events of the game or simply be a continuation within the framework of the already extent game. (If we're using the modern Fallout games as a benchmark, they have done both sorts of things in the past.)

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Just finished this a few days ago and enjoyed it. Is it as good as Fallout? No, but it's good enough in the meantime for me. Hopefully they build on it more in the sequel.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Just finished this a few days ago and enjoyed it. Is it as good as Fallout? No, but it's good enough in the meantime for me. Hopefully they build on it more in the sequel.
Maybe I'm becoming impatient but I found fallout 4 to be overwhelming. Playing any game where you have to look at it's wiki, is wack.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Honestly never heard of this game until now. Is it worth the money?

Im a big fan of oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3 & 4..

If you playing on PC or Xbox One you can sign up for 3 months of Gamepass for $1, its one of the included titles.

That being said, if you cop it for under $30 it's worth the money. I'm only 4 hours in but from what I've seen it combines a few elements of Borderlands' loot system & gunplay with a lot of the narrative progression and dialogue elements of Fallout and adds a squad dynamic, it actually works very well :ehh: It's not like Borderlands in terms of play style but there are similarities.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Honestly never heard of this game until now. Is it worth the money?

Im a big fan of oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3 & 4..

It's the most coherent "Fallout" like game this year and it's worth every penny even if you can't cop on Gamepass. If you do cop with Gamepass, be sure to check out Outer WILDS.....'cause that's another unheard of/unslept awesome game.