The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Im enjoying this for what it is but f4 has the goat open world shooter gameplay and combat flexibility :wow:

1200 hours of roaming the Commonwealth with 4 different builds and I'm thoroughly satisfied

Yeah with little to no RPG elements bruh. :stopitslime:

fukk outta here Outer Worlds is far closer to what a 3D Fallout is supposed to play like. Fallout 4 is just a watered down shooter for the most part. :hhh:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I've put hundreds of hours into Fallout 4 (not 1200 :huhldup:) but the only reason I did that is because I heavily modded the game. There's no way I could play vanilla FO4 for that long.

Yea, I got 1000 hours of playing time in FO4. I'm playing heavily modded though. I couldn't play the vanilla game at all.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've put hundreds of hours into Fallout 4 (not 1200 :huhldup:) but the only reason I did that is because I heavily modded the game. There's no way I could play vanilla FO4 for that long.

Yea, I got 1000 hours of playing time in FO4. I'm playing heavily modded though. I couldn't play the vanilla game at all.

What kinda mods y’all using to make it better?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Looks dope. I'm going to get this game...I suck for never hearing of this before.

Daps
I'm about to piss ya'll off, but first i want to state that i don't trust reviews no more. I view a lets play and look up game details, i will pirate a game if i'm on the fence, but i will buy the game if it's worth the buy.

I wanted to get this but i don't trust the Obsidian fanboys(no relation), so i just check a review to get an idea. Then i viewed a let's play and tapped out because this game look boring. I wouldn't even pirate this game.

This game has all the problems that caused New Vegas to be corny as hell. I agree that Bethesda fell off, but Obsidian is just below average. Fallout 4 looked better then this, and i still didn't finish that game.

Too much talking and not enough gameplay, and the gameplay didn't even look good. Obsidian can't do gameplay, or world building, or characters, everything they can do is shallow. I guess they can write, but there bias towards it causes everything else to suffer.

I understand that Fallout 3 is not a "Fallout" game to some of you guys, but it was so good at the time (2008) it made Fallout popular which should be respected not ignored. Nobody cares about Fallout 2 or any of the other Fallout games(except Fallout 4). People only bought New Vegas because of Fallout 3. Just like people only bought The Outer Worlds because Bethesda dropped the ball.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm about to piss ya'll off, but first i want to state that i don't trust reviews no more. I view a lets play and look up game details, i will pirate a game if i'm on the fence, but i will buy the game if it's worth the buy.

I wanted to get this but i don't trust the Obsidian fanboys(no relation), so i just check a review to get an idea. Then i viewed a let's play and tapped out because this game look boring. I wouldn't even pirate this game.

This game has all the problems that caused New Vegas to be corny as hell. I agree that Bethesda fell off, but Obsidian is just below average. Fallout 4 looked better then this, and i still didn't finish that game.

Too much talking and not enough gameplay, and the gameplay didn't even look good. Obsidian can't do gameplay, or world building, or characters, everything they can do is shallow. I guess they can write, but there bias towards it causes everything else to suffer.

I understand that Fallout 3 is not a "Fallout" game to some of you guys, but it was so good at the time (2008) it made Fallout popular which should be respected not ignored. Nobody cares about Fallout 2 or any of the other Fallout games(except Fallout 4). People only bought New Vegas because of Fallout 3. Just like people only bought The Outer Worlds because Bethesda dropped the ball.
You made a whole account just to say some dumb shyt? :what:

:mjlol:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan

:mjlol:Well damn