The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Looking back on it now, I ended up not caring about most of the companions outside Parvati or Nyoka. I think part of it is because the game feels short so its less time to flesh out any of the characters. I know they don't wanna make it open world but I think it'd help in the long run.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Looking back on it now, I ended up not caring about most of the companions outside Parvati or Nyoka. I think part of it is because the game feels short so its less time to flesh out any of the characters. I know they don't wanna make it open world but I think it'd help in the long run.

Oo, haven't ran across Nyoka yet. But yeah, Parvati is easily one of the best characters, if not the best, in the entire game. She's interesting, funny, and has a nice amount of depth behind her so far. Every convo with her has been worth it - you build a quick attachment to her, imo. She becomes like a little sister really quickly.

I'm liking the vicar a lot as I learn more about him. Real interested in seeing where that heads to but yeah, the smaller scope of the game is definitely gonna hurt it in that regard. Hell, I found myself wanting to learn more about that nikka with the moon head on the groundbreaker as we kept talking but there's only so far they can take that with the time & money they got.

Now that they're fully bought with a great first step in a series, I can see MS giving them a blank check for a sequel and there's no reason to think they wouldn't surpass Bethesda with that behind them.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oo, haven't ran across Nyoka yet. But yeah, Parvati is easily one of the best characters, if not the best, in the entire game. She's interesting, funny, and has a nice amount of depth behind her so far. Every convo with her has been worth it - you build a quick attachment to her, imo. She becomes like a little sister really quickly.

I'm liking the vicar a lot as I learn more about him. Real interested in seeing where that heads to but yeah, the smaller scope of the game is definitely gonna hurt it in that regard. Hell, I found myself wanting to learn more about that nikka with the moon head on the groundbreaker as we kept talking but there's only so far they can take that with the time & money they got.

Now that they're fully bought with a great first step in a series, I can see MS giving them a blank check for a sequel and there's no reason to think they wouldn't surpass Bethesda with that behind them.

Yup. Little shyt like deeper crafting, more weapon mods and grenades would add a lot. A faction system where you have to decide who wins would also add a lot a replayability.

I really enjoyed it but it doesn't make me want to play it 10 times like new vegas did. I did a normal playthrough and I'm halfway through a corporate playthrough and I'm sort of bored. Great game don't get me wrong but it's missing something that makes me want to spend 100 hours on it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yup. Little shyt like deeper crafting, more weapon mods and grenades would add a lot. A faction system where you have to decide who wins would also add a lot a replayability.

I really enjoyed it but it doesn't make me want to play it 10 times like new vegas did. I did a normal playthrough and I'm halfway through a corporate playthrough and I'm sort of bored. Great game don't get me wrong but it's missing something that makes me want to spend 100 hours on it.

The game only took me about 35 hours first playthrough and I did EVERYTHING. The game is well written and designed well, but it isn't packed with filler content, plus I'm sure there will be post game DLC, but I don't see them going the Assassins Creed Odyssey route and filling it with a bunch of useless content.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I want to eventually get this. You can tell the team was dedicated and it's not too long or short.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I went back to this game and beat it, a solid game, I feel the sequel will be much better. Btw, who sold out Phineas, do you still get a good ending?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
R.A.M. was just giving me the blues. Found a good strategy of staggering him working the weak spot and spamming heal then working the bots for energy ammo when they spawned. Rinse and repeat. Nyoka and Ellie went down soon as they fight started :snoop:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn are y'all not upgrading their armor and using their skill points lol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picked this up last week. Absolute fire.

The dialogue options for your character are pretty good, and it's cool that there are some tasks you can finesse your way through if you feel like it.

I'm running a build centered on handguns, intelligence, and dialogue. Might start another run balancing it out a little more towards stealth. Absolute fun either way.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This so good.

Reminds me of Fallout and Dishonored.

I just got to Edgewater.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just finished. Dope game. The dialog options seemed endless. Was thinking about playing through again, but I got so much stuff I’m behind on I got to move on.