The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I didn't do the science gun missions until late in the game...and now I feel I missed out cause I am just now using the shrink ray :mjlol:

This gun is going to make my second pure corporate playthrough FLAMES:mjlol:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Alright, now that I have about 30 hours in this, I'm gonna go ahead and say this is a very good but not great game. It may be unfair that I'm comparing it to Fallout 4 and New Vegas and Mass Effect and all the games that are similar but came out earlier, but it is what it is. This game is better than FO4 in a lot of ways, but not better in others. A little rough around the edges and could use a lot of quality of life fixes, at least on the PS4 side.... New Vegas had it's own growing pains at release, and a lot of bugs that weren't fixed until much later. That said, I've encountered very few bugs in Outer Worlds, which is crazy considering the scope and size of it. My main gripes have to do with combat AI (again, using FO4 as the benchmark), consumables and in-game economy, and minor QoL things like customizing controls, customizing the HUD and stuff like that. But I think since this is a new IP, a new project for Obsidian, we can kind of give them the benefit of the doubt and give them time to really flesh out the best way for the game mechanics to work

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Just copped as i need a game to disconnect from work.
I bodied that broad in the garden cuz she caught me stealing.