The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
How the fukk did I finish this in a day. I started playing at 3pm and finished by 9pm, just by siding with the board :pachaha::blessed::manny: She was african, humanity could use a shave.

I am curious about the ship that crashed so I will go back and play it again, I made a strategic save right after so I could just go back.

It's a pretty cool free world, but there's a lot of missions I missed because of being trigger happy and killing off characters instead of doing their errands, I'm not going to mention which colony I wiped clean off the map. :mjgrin:

I also modded the game with no reload and unlimited ammo so I didn't have to scavenge :mjgrin:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I should also add that when you get the machine gun, mod it, and tinker it....it's a wrap, youll saw through pretty much everybody and everything.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Can't finish "The Doom that Came To Roseway" because Porter's terminal won't let me print a new keycard
Help???
I killed Porter and the girl that was behind bars.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Just beat the game and yeah
fukk RAM he ain't want the 3 on 1 :francis:

Corporate Spacer's Choice run next playthrough after a years time :mjgrin:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I went back in and started around the time there's a fork in the road, I saved that part cause I knew there would be different endings.

Going with Dr. Welles is a predictable ending, however, some parts are different depending on the companion you have, and what option you choose and the very very end.

I still shot that bytch arse Minister in the face again. I tried to play along but then the guards had me buying multiple rounds like a hoe, and that got tiring real fast. Shot them in the head, took the card, then blasted him in the face. I don't have time for bullshyt.:childplease:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I low key wonder what would happen if I blast Sandra in the face with a shotgun early on. What happens to half the game then? :jbhmm:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Alright, now that I have about 30 hours in this, I'm gonna go ahead and say this is a very good but not great game. It may be unfair that I'm comparing it to Fallout 4 and New Vegas and Mass Effect and all the games that are similar but came out earlier, but it is what it is. This game is better than FO4 in a lot of ways, but not better in others. A little rough around the edges and could use a lot of quality of life fixes, at least on the PS4 side.... New Vegas had it's own growing pains at release, and a lot of bugs that weren't fixed until much later. That said, I've encountered very few bugs in Outer Worlds, which is crazy considering the scope and size of it. My main gripes have to do with combat AI (again, using FO4 as the benchmark), consumables and in-game economy, and minor QoL things like customizing controls, customizing the HUD and stuff like that. But I think since this is a new IP, a new project for Obsidian, we can kind of give them the benefit of the doubt and give them time to really flesh out the best way for the game mechanics to work

I think Obsidian has a good base to start from to make future games with this IP. I wasn't expecting a 10/10.

Hopefully Microsoft doesn't interfere too much with the sequel.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Prav seemed like the canon companion along with Sam so I used them through the majority of the game but I got the good ending with everyone. Next i'm gonna do a evil run through and kill everybody who talks slick. Yo the end tho when you run up on the base and you're good in every space hood :gladbron:

"You alright Cap, I thought you could use some back up"

:krs: everybody sending their goons