The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Game is pretty dope imo, it's like a mix of Fallout, Mass Effect, Borderlands & No Man's Sky

Where do you get that sword from the loading screen? :ohhh:

I decided to pay tribute to the King guy at Groundbreaker and my crew was like "Uhhhh Captain we need those bits don't we" and "Yeah we don't want a pushover rep captain" :patrice: then I was like fukk it, loaded a past save then bodied everybody and took his electric gun :heh:

Also just realized there's no grenades in the game :what:
Damn there really are no grenades :francis:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
you need to do the radio free monarch quest than than after that Canid's Cradle quest talk to sanjar and get him to side with zora there is a bit more to it.
  • See Where the Ship Lands
    They could still stick the landing...
    0/10 from the Monarch judges.
  • Retrieve the Gunship's Targeting Module
    Reach the ship and take the targeting module from its central terminal.
  • (Optional) Give the Module to Sanjar
    Go to Stellar Bay and give Sanjar Nandi the module to ally with MSI.
  • (Optional) Give the Module to Graham
    Go to Amber Heights and give Graham Bryant the module to ally with the Iconoclasts.
  • (Optional) Convince MSI and the Iconoclasts to Negotiate
    There's a chance for peace between MSI and the Iconoclasts, but you'll need to convince their leadership to go along with it.
    Sanjar says he's willing to negotiate, but only if Graham is replaced as a leader. The obvious alternative is Zora.
    Before Sanjar is willing to negotiate with Zora, he wants to see her employee review. Retrieve it from Cascadia and bring it to him.
  • Oversee the Negotiation
    Zora and Sanjar are meeting at the OSI Church outside Stellar Bay's Southern gate. Meet them there to help establish peace between MSI and the Iconoclasts

i tried to make peace between them but they started blasting each other on site :picard: idk if it was a glitch or maybe i ain't talk them into it enough :mjcry:I had to choose sides because the [redacted] were shooting me :mjcry: I was just trying to bring peace to this galaxy :hhh: 2nd playthrough im killing everybody :unimpressed:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i tried to make peace between them but they started blasting each other on site :picard: idk if it was a glitch or maybe i ain't talk them into it enough :mjcry:I had to choose sides because the [redacted] were shooting me :mjcry: I was just trying to bring peace to this galaxy :hhh: 2nd playthrough im killing everybody :unimpressed:
Yeah you really had to play the role of a wise arbitrator during that sit between the two because it can go from :hubie:to:whoa: I like how even you manage to get them to meet for peace it can still go :demonic: if your not smart with your dialogs choices between the two sides.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yeah you really had to play the role of a wise arbitrator during that sit between the two because it can go from :hubie:to:whoa: I like how even you manage to get them to meet for peace it can still go :demonic: if your not smart with your dialogs choices between the two sides.

thats the thing I get them to the meeting spot and they just start blasting :damn: I got both sides to agree after I got some shyt from a computer and shyt still went john woo :damn: gave me flashbacks of when nikkas tried to peace it out w latin kings at branch brook in newark :damn: