The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the people who got it on PC.. are you using a game controller or keyboard? Haven't bought a pc game outside of Steam in ages. And if you're using a controller does it automatically configure the layout for you?

Controller and it works just fine for Xbox controller.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Monarch was a warzone :wow:

Cassida is lowkey in my top 5 area in the game so far :banderas:

That MegaMantiqueen fight in front of the entrance which dragged in Marauders, robots, other mantisaurs and raptidons had me like :mjcry::dwillhuh::ohhh: :damn::banderas:
Man that shyt was nonstop action. My companions aint shyt though, on Hard they die in like 2 seconds, I be cheap shotting and running around rocks trying to stay alive. :francis:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Man that shyt was nonstop action. My companions aint shyt though, on Hard they die in like 2 seconds, I be cheap shotting and running around rocks trying to stay alive. :francis:

Yea my companions weren't shyt either until I upgraded their weapons and gear now they beasting :wow:

TTD is your friend blinding and crippling mobs of enemies is the wave :banderas:

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Hey brehs, how do I make Zora overthrow Graham? I did everything and got an old ass card for her. She just leans on the wall saying "Take a walk Captain, I need to clear my head" after she found out what happened
did you elect to bring back food and supplies when they sent you out to find ole girl? Have you been taking her side on dialogue stuff? How high is your persuade rating?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
did you elect to bring back food and supplies when they sent you out to find ole girl? Have you been taking her side on dialogue stuff? How high is your persuade rating?

I literally did every mission on the planet. The 3 choice mission between the MSI, Zo and Graham are left. The MSI already agreed to meet with Zora only if I can get Zora to overthrow Graham

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally did every mission on the planet. The 3 choice mission between the MSI, Zo and Graham are left. The MSI already agreed to meet with Zora only if I can get Zora to overthrow Graham
You need to bring back food and supplies instead of the cartridge, take priority to help her team get the medical supplies before getting the printing press, and agree with her during the dialogue options when she’s with graham.

If you missed doing these at the time you’re outta luck, unless like me you’re lucky because You have a manual save just before Starting the chain. Only lost about half hour :yeshrug:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Does anyone know if adding points to defense actually increase your defense stat or is it just for block and dodge
I didn't put points in defense or leadership a everything was a breeze. Walked around with a chimera and top hat and my science hammer like :mjlit:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I wish you could enable a hardcore mode separately from the supernova difficulty.

I want the survival elements without having to deal with bullet sponge enemies.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Beat this last week and I’m hyped for the future of the IP:ehh:. All they need is more time and a AAA budget for the next title and I think it’ll take the reigns from Bethesda as far as being that Go-to Western RPG. You know Microsoft gonna push this shyt hard

If these games start becoming microsoft exclusive I may have to finally build that gaming PC I been wanting to do for the past two years.