The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i havent started yet but i keep reading complaints about it being overpowered. i learned in uni that this is a feature for accessibility, years in the making...casual catharsis they called it.
you should notice that lots of games have this now even though you can set it off on most

i got caught out here with no backup controller batteries, gotta wait for my shyts to charge

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Just downloaded this game yesterday. Keep getting bodied by those Marauder Leaders.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Just downloaded this game yesterday. Keep getting bodied by those Marauder Leaders.

The early game is rough because your weapons and skills are low. It picks up before you leave the first planet and then it snowballs.

You end up with 175 health packs and 4000+ rounds of ammo with beefed up super weapons by the time the game is over :mjlol:

Killing dudes in a tactical turtleneck :mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Hey brehs, how do I make Zora overthrow Graham? I did everything and got an old ass card for her. She just leans on the wall saying "Take a walk Captain, I need to clear my head" after she found out what happened

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey brehs, how do I make Zora overthrow Graham? I did everything and got an old ass card for her. She just leans on the wall saying "Take a walk Captain, I need to clear my head" after she found out what happened
you need to do the radio free monarch quest than than after that Canid's Cradle quest talk to sanjar and get him to side with zora there is a bit more to it.
  • See Where the Ship Lands
    They could still stick the landing...
    0/10 from the Monarch judges.
  • Retrieve the Gunship's Targeting Module
    Reach the ship and take the targeting module from its central terminal.
  • (Optional) Give the Module to Sanjar
    Go to Stellar Bay and give Sanjar Nandi the module to ally with MSI.
  • (Optional) Give the Module to Graham
    Go to Amber Heights and give Graham Bryant the module to ally with the Iconoclasts.
  • (Optional) Convince MSI and the Iconoclasts to Negotiate
    There's a chance for peace between MSI and the Iconoclasts, but you'll need to convince their leadership to go along with it.
    Sanjar says he's willing to negotiate, but only if Graham is replaced as a leader. The obvious alternative is Zora.
    Before Sanjar is willing to negotiate with Zora, he wants to see her employee review. Retrieve it from Cascadia and bring it to him.
  • Oversee the Negotiation
    Zora and Sanjar are meeting at the OSI Church outside Stellar Bay's Southern gate. Meet them there to help establish peace between MSI and the Iconoclasts

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
you need to do the radio free monarch quest than than after that Canid's Cradle quest talk to sanjar and get him to side with zora there is a bit more to it.
  • See Where the Ship Lands
    They could still stick the landing...
    0/10 from the Monarch judges.
  • Retrieve the Gunship's Targeting Module
    Reach the ship and take the targeting module from its central terminal.
  • (Optional) Give the Module to Sanjar
    Go to Stellar Bay and give Sanjar Nandi the module to ally with MSI.
  • (Optional) Give the Module to Graham
    Go to Amber Heights and give Graham Bryant the module to ally with the Iconoclasts.
  • (Optional) Convince MSI and the Iconoclasts to Negotiate
    There's a chance for peace between MSI and the Iconoclasts, but you'll need to convince their leadership to go along with it.
    Sanjar says he's willing to negotiate, but only if Graham is replaced as a leader. The obvious alternative is Zora.
    Before Sanjar is willing to negotiate with Zora, he wants to see her employee review. Retrieve it from Cascadia and bring it to him.
  • Oversee the Negotiation
    Zora and Sanjar are meeting at the OSI Church outside Stellar Bay's Southern gate. Meet them there to help establish peace between MSI and the Iconoclasts

Did everything in the spoiler but she still says it. I finished all the missions on Monarch to the point where I'm now headed to the rich planet.

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did everything in the spoiler but she still says it. I finished all the missions on Monarch to the point where I'm now headed to the rich planet.
damn maybe your game glitch have you try going back to a early save point because in my playthrough I did not do the main monarch radio quest until after I did all the faction quest for MSI and the Iconoclasts.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Radio Monarch quest along with the sides that come with it...I'm over it

I like how this game is self aware of all the fetching and do this that and this and then what you'll need to be done will actually be done.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This Radio Monarch quest along with the sides that come with it...I'm over it

I like how this game is self aware of all the fetching and do this that and this and then what you'll need to be done will actually be done.
The fast traveling on worlds is so fast and there’s so many places you can travel to that the fetching doesn’t ever really feel too bad.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Monarch was a warzone :wow:

Cassida is lowkey in my top 5 area in the game so far :banderas:

That MegaMantiqueen fight in front of the entrance which dragged in Marauders, robots, other mantisaurs and raptidons had me like :mjcry::dwillhuh::ohhh: :damn::banderas:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iv literally just came across my first N-Ray mod and wondered why it was expensively priced at 8k, now I’m using it iv realised that it should be way more expensive, because I can’t believe they didn’t realise how OP this mod is :heh:

I have it on an assault rifle, if I have a group of 7 enemies in front of me, literally all I have to do is ping 1 lil bullet into like 3 them and its over, this gun literally has no business even be an automatic anymore :skip: