The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I don't think I ever used a consumable other than the standard healing inhaler, never thought I needed it too. Still having a ton of fun in a stealth/persuade/long gun run. I give people one chance to convince to their cause, give me bits or get blown to bits:birdman:

Just found out that if you put points in medical you can actually mix other drugs in with the healing. It's alot more convenient then going to the menu every time

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I'm barely playing the main missions. I'm mostly playing the companion, and, side quest. Most of the game so far is either you do something for me, i'll do something for you, or fetch quest. Even though it's the same exact formula in the grand scheme of things. I'm still enjoying it. Definitely up there for GOTY with RE2 imo. Last game i played was Gears 5. That game looks amazing, but by the middle of the third act that shyt drags on.

Outer Worlds is not as bad looking graphically as i thought it was before playing it. Some worlds look very beautiful (very vivid colors). I could imagine how it would look if it had HDR. Anyway, this game doesn't drag on like Gears 5. This is a way better game, with way more fun factor if you ask me.

I ran my game back about 4 hours. It was very much worth it. I got back to where i was previously, and in half the time. At one point i got the permanent concussion flaw. Seems even worse than the drug addiction flaw. Luckily i save frequently.

Next time i play i'm upping the difficulty because the flamethrower is my go to weapon, and I feel like it's OP af. Most of the time i don't even hold the fire button. a few taps and nikkas is hourglass sand. So if the science weapons are what i'm hearing, i'll have to bump the difficulty up to supernova possibly. Funny thing is. I have science weapons but haven't even used/equipped them yet.

Sidebar, That side quest "The Distress Signal" in Roseway is a great way to make mad bits. Theres so many bodies lying around. All you got to do is loot them and sell before you hit the weight limit. There's another quest that's kind of connected to this quest to. So it's a two birds one stone situation.
You can also sell the scientist's schematics to Glady's. I didn't but she told me she would have given me top dollar for it

2nd Sidebar, robbing people in this game be having me :dead: I cleaned some scientist's crib out. He was so into his project i took shyt that was right in front of him, from behind him :dame:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished it I really liked it...:pachaha: I fukked up the monarch planet by being indecisive I should have gave the thing to the iconoclasts... :francis: but all in all I got a great ending... Still part 2 got me :Lupe: wtf happened to earth why are the messages encrypted wtf happened to that military ship?!? :lupe: I need to know brehs!!!:damn:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Been playing it on pc.

It's narrative is kind of weak by design without protagonist voice acting. Feel like every npc gets in repetitive monologue loop and really just not immersed in a conversation. Definitely more Fallout than Mass Effect.

Really excellent AA title all around. Great foundation for a sequel. Even though, I think this game is one and done from a thematical theme point. How you gonna ripe at capitalism and make a sequel unless you really got something meaningful to elevate it with..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna kill that Max guy after I get him his research. He's annoying af

I felt guilty about killing him then I googled to see if anyone else did and I can’t find anyone who likes his character lol

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Did anybody figure out if you can get Reed's key without murking him, and is the locked door got shyt worth it?

Just realized that if you got your lockpicking to 40? You could have pickpocketed him.

I might do a Persuade 100 play through and see if I can never pull a trigger :jbhmm:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
It’s still early so spoiler some shyt buddy :comeon:

But every game has a general gameplay loop.

Most missions in these types of games can be boiled down the same shyt. Go here, kill people, bring shyt back.

What kinda missions are missing in this game, that other similar games have?

The fact that you can kill whoever you meet can change alot of things.

It plays like a better Bethesda game, I'm not sure what folks were expecting.

You can turn in the damn scientist who helped you first thing in the game :mjlol: