The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Heads up brehs. If you see this screen:
The-Outer-Worlds-Flaws-1024x576.jpg

MAKE SURE YOU REJECT! OR THE HANDICAP WILL BE PERMENANT!!!

I love this game, but this is the dumbest mechanic ever put in an RPG. I have to redo like 3 hours of gaming because my character has the drug addiction flaw. The fukk this is, Euphoria?:why:

I like it; the game can hold you accountable for your choices, and it adds difficulty.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The fukking Hammer you find on Groundbreaker is super OP if you have high strength, melee and the science perk. It maxes out at like 100000 per hit and it's a shockwave so it hits multiple people.

I love this game, but this is the dumbest mechanic ever put in an RPG. I have to redo like 3 hours of gaming because my character has the drug addiction flaw. The fukk this is, Euphoria?:why:

They had this in one of the Fallouts, I rejected them back them, it's not worth it.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I like it; the game can hold you accountable for your choices, and it adds difficulty.
I never wanted to be a crakkhead for Adreno though :sadcam:

now every time i heal i be thinking to myself "This nikka puffing the magic dragon":pachaha:

I think normal mode shouldn`t be permanent, supernova should. They could of at least (for my character`s specific flaw) threw in a couple of Narcotics Anonymous meetings, as side quest.:pachaha:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
The fukking Hammer you find on Groundbreaker is super OP if you have high strength, melee and the science perk. It maxes out at like 100000 per hit and it's a shockwave so it hits multiple people.

They had this in one of the Fallouts, I rejected them back them, it's not worth it.
Never knew that. Only Fallout game i beat was 4. A flaw for a couple of perk points is definitely not worth it. I should of read more thoroughly. Popped up while i was in John Wick mode
fighting off some cannibals

I was too eager trying to get back to the action.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

:dead:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

it’s only a problem because the perks suck...in a game with good perks these become an interesting trade off.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I never wanted to be a crakkhead for Adreno though :sadcam:

now every time i heal i be thinking to myself "This nikka puffing the magic dragon":pachaha:

I think normal mode shouldn`t be permanent, supernova should. They could of at least (for my character`s specific flaw) threw in a couple of Narcotics Anonymous meetings, as side quest.:pachaha:
I'm always getting lit the fukk up in fire fights so my drug addiction don't effect my gameplay in the slightest

:mjlol:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I'm really enjoying this. I might have to shoot Parvati tho, she really annoys me with her endless whining about
ole girl on the Groundbreaker

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
it’s only a problem because the perks suck...in a game with good perks these become an interesting trade off.
imo the perks dont suck eso the companion one's...aint these the same devs that made NV ? how were the perks in NV ?....

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I'm having way more fun than I thought I would with melee :jbhmm:

Just got the hammer on Ground breaker and it's pretty lit. It's not as OP as I've heard though. Some people think there's a bug making it stronger than it's supposed to be. I've also heard it may have been fixed/nerfed.

Last edited:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps

Stop being scared the flaws are very manageable :russ:

shyt I got 5 which is the max for the hard difficulty :banderas:

My character is scared of mantisaurs, primals, robots, got a food addiction, and takes more damage from corrosive elements :wow: