The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
just killed vicar max...something about his demeaning pissed me off...plus I want to keep that book for myself

He's part of my crew. Dude had me dead how he was cussing like a sailor even though he's supposed to be all holy and shyt.:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: the options i got buddy on my team

He's part of my crew. Dude had me dead how he was cussing like a sailor even though he's supposed to be all holy and shyt.:mjlol:

I haven’t formed a team yet...parvati offered to tag along when I first met her talking to the dude who runs edgewater but I wanted to do some exploring on my own...w/ all these marauders tho I’m need a squad sooner than later

I wonder if there are any characters you can’t kill off in this game?

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I haven’t formed a team yet...parvati offered to tag along when I first met her talking to the dude who runs edgewater but I wanted to do some exploring on my own...w/ all these marauders tho I’m need a squad sooner than later

I wonder if there are any characters you can’t kill off in this game?

Seems you can kill anyone you want. That's what I'm gonna do next playthrough.:mjgrin:

Definitely form a team breh, they allow you to hold way more shyt. Game isn't hard but it also doesn't hurt to have backup.:ehh:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So I go to do that shyt for ole girl Junlei or whatever her name is and get the part for her. In the room where its at its her homegirl and like 3 outlaw thugs so take them out with breeze and good to go. So these nikkas dead and they happen to have shyt in the containers so I'm like they ain't gone mind so lemme just grab this right quick. Tell me why this snitch mufukka who I just saved gon get on my case for stealing...I'm like bytch is you serious, after I just saved your ass from being grass

:gucci:

Now this my morally decent character on xbox so Im not bout to go upside her head...and didn't wanna threaten her goofy ass messing up my rep so I paid her a few bits to shut the fukk up
:mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There’s so much stuff to do/find on each map.

I think I like the idea of medium/large detailed areas over huge empty open worlds.

In a way this feels like a “next gen” evolution of open world games, in the same way Metro Exodus does.

I’ve seen this game compared to mass effect in structure, but I disagree, mass effects “planets” felt like small constrained linear levels, where TOW each planet feels like you are landing on an actual planet.

Best of both worlds between the freedom of a large open world, and the structure of smaller levels.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
For the people who got it on PC.. are you using a game controller or keyboard? Haven't bought a pc game outside of Steam in ages. And if you're using a controller does it automatically configure the layout for you?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
For the people who got it on PC.. are you using a game controller or keyboard? Haven't bought a pc game outside of Steam in ages. And if you're using a controller does it automatically configure the layout for you?
I always use kb/mouse for first person games. but it does have a configuration for the xbox controller. not sure about the ps4, but if not there's work arounds

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:the shots at the Hitman series was funny

And I like how the girl actually kills people, in a lot of games the side character is useless

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Heads up brehs. If you see this screen:
The-Outer-Worlds-Flaws-1024x576.jpg

MAKE SURE YOU REJECT! OR THE HANDICAP WILL BE PERMENANT!!!

I love this game, but this is the dumbest mechanic ever put in an RPG. I have to redo like 3 hours of gaming because my character has the drug addiction flaw. The fukk this is, Euphoria?:why: