The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Went into this game thinking i wouldn`t like it. I gave it a chance, and while i kind of wasn`t feeling the first hour or so of the game. I`m begginning to love this game. Once you arrive at Groundbreaker :banderas:. The further i get, the more i learn the game mechanics. I get more enjoyment out of it. I love the characters, their dialogue, ane development. Companion missions are Mass Effect 2 level. So many options, and outcomes is in this game. It`s slightlly overwhelming, especially at first.

Parvati is voiced by Ashly Burch (Life is Strange, Horizon Zero Dawn, Mortal Kombat X). Lowkey one of my favorite voice actress.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
my only complaint so far is the graphics are ass for a modern game. I have a rtx 2080 and 2k monitor and this game looks like a 360 game. PC mods need to come out asap
It don’t look that bad, looks way better than fallout on 360.
They just didn’t go for a realistic look. I like the colors.

That's because this shyt is running on the creation engine bullshyt that Bethesda uses for all they games. That engine is dated as fukk bruh.
Nah, it’s Unreal

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yikes I didn’t know friendly fire was a thing in this game :lupe:

I’m pretty much @ the start where you end up meeting the woman and what appears to be a droid @ the ship...first time I volunteer to take out the marauders on my own and get slaughtered

so next time around I persuade her and the droid to help...them muthafukkas had guns cocked and ran straight down blasting and of course the marauders run up

I panic and just start shooting blindly...I kill the droid and hit her (accidentally)...she then turns around and starts shooting @ me I think but a marauder takes her out...eventually I kill the marauders but damn...I feel bad I wiped them 2 out basically...damn it’s not just your decisions but your every action seems to have an impact as well

*edit*

oh damn...now this old fukk is asking me about the guards...choices won’t even let me blame it on the marauders lol smh

Last edited:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
:why:That's essentially every rpg/open world. You go to a location to retrieve an item or kill some one, then you return or do a different quest. I don't understand what your'e complaining about.

Here’s an example of the typical Fallout: New Vegas mission...there were so many ways to complete it and this is not even covering all the options either. To add to it, this is only one part of it as it has a sister mission that all tie in together.

2879499-7659980816-mAENC.jpg

The only mission in TOW that even gets close to this is the first one. Once you get passed that mission it gets extremely linear narrative and choice wise. In the mission above there were 3 different post quests that impact the story, in TOW once you pass the first mission, most end with one post quest scenario... the only thing different are superficial nuances like (spoiler) did you pay 10k upfront, did you find secrets and return them, did you fly to monarch....in the end all options lead to you getting to monarch.

in the above mission you also have multiple ways to use your ingenuity to solve it...can’t say the same for a lot of the missions in TOW.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just killed vicar max...something about his demeaning pissed me off...plus I want to keep that book for myself

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Had to give up on this game, it ain’t ass, it’s just that this game ain’t for me :hubie:

shytty graphics; texture pop ins, frame drops even on a high end rig. :hubie:

Combat is ass :hubie:

Too much dialogue :hubie:

What really did it for me, was when I they wouldn’t let me get to Porter’s office terminal, despite me killing him. Not to mention, this game forces you to do side quests(I had to quit AC Origins because of that shyt).

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Game is pretty dope imo, it's like a mix of Fallout, Mass Effect, Borderlands & No Man's Sky

Where do you get that sword from the loading screen? :ohhh:

I decided to pay tribute to the King guy at Groundbreaker and my crew was like "Uhhhh Captain we need those bits don't we" and "Yeah we don't want a pushover rep captain" :patrice: then I was like fukk it, loaded a past save then bodied everybody and took his electric gun :heh:

Also just realized there's no grenades in the game :what:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The only thing missing is a way to customize the colors of the suits you wear I mean your in a shootout what's the option f turning down the bright neon electric blue and gold armor that you won't stand out in a shootout?!:heh: why don't these companies go that next step with a color or paint system when they can cleary do it?!

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:what: first thing that comes up is the Unreal Engine splash screen, and it's not a Bethesda game

Whatever engine they used to make Fallout 4 with, they used to make this bruh. Technically these games are exactly the same.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
No way is this a Bethesda engine, there's very few bugs. All Bethesda games perform like ass, especially their open world games.

I don't care what it was made on really, but this game looks the same as Fallout 4. The graphics, the movement, the combat, character animations, everything from a technical standpoint feels the same. Only difference is the actual RPG elements which were missing from Fallout 4. Fallout 4 wasn't an RPG, which is why nobody liked it, this game is.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Finally had some time to play this last night and I'm enjoying it so far. Can't believe there's no way to rebind the controls in game, and I cannot get used to jumping with X, talking/interacting/reloading with square, etc.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Whatever engine they used to make Fallout 4 with, they used to make this bruh. Technically these games are exactly the same.
no and no. it's not worth arguing about since you can find plenty of sources that will tell you what engines these games used. and Fallout 4 was one big open world, while this game is a bunch of seperate large levels. Unreal probably couldn't handle something like Fallout 4