The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Breh it just came out this past Friday, it’s clear you no lifed this game :gucci:

Don’t get mad at Obsidian for you beating the game quickly, when you prob spent 6+ hrs a day crit pathing it. :beli:

You sound more upset over how you assume I spend my time. You work for Obsidian? :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
holy shyt

xbox has a great deal (seen it on slickdeals) that I’ve been ignoring for the last 2 weeks for gamepass...idk when it expires but I just tried it and it’s still good...you can convert your current xbox live membership for an ultimate gamepass membership for $1 @ a 1:1 ratio for a max of 36 months IF you’ve never had a gamepass membership before

case in point...I had one month of live left...I just bought an additional 12 months...I then upgraded to ultimate gamepass for $1 so I now have 13 months of ultimate gamepass and I will not be charged again until 01/2021

great fukking deal and I still retain my gold membership as well...now I can play this game...hopefully the new star wars makes it in to here too so I can save some $$$ this holiday season

*edit*

here is the deal btw...

Convert/Extend Remaining XBL Gold/Game Pass Sub to Game Pass Ultimate $1 (Valid for New Subscribers Only)

...when you upgrade they’ll still ask for a cc for recurring charges when your gamepass membership is up but your cc will not be charged on a monthly basis until your gamepass membership is over...stock up on live cards first (up to 36 months) before you do the upgrade...I only did one year tho

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
holy shyt

xbox has a great deal (seen it on slickdeals) that I’ve been ignoring for the last 2 weeks for gamepass...idk when it expires but I just tried it and it’s still good...you can convert your current xbox live membership for an ultimate gamepass membership for $1 @ a 1:1 ratio for a max of 36 months IF you’ve never had a gamepass membership before

case in point...I had one of live left...I just bought an additional 12 months...I then upgraded to ultimate gamepass for $1 so I now have 13 months of ultimate gamepass and I will not be charged again until 01/2020

great fukking deal and I still retain my gold membership as well...now I can play this game...hopefully the new star wars makes it in to here too so I can save some $$$ this holiday season
That new Star Wars looks real average to me :patrice:

Looks like a typical run of the mill linear 3rd person game hybrid made up of other games sprinkled with some Star Wars :manny:

Can’t argue with the deal tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That new Star Wars looks real average to me :patrice:

Looks like a typical run of the mill linear 3rd person game hybrid made up of other games sprinkled with some Star Wars :manny:

Can’t argue with the deal tho

ya I’m on the fence still even tho I’ve heard some decent things from some claiming to have played it...that’ll be the value of gamepass for me...like I’m curious about outer worlds but not to the tune of $60...now I can test it for freeish lol

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Breh it just came out this past Friday, it’s clear you no lifed this game :gucci:

Don’t get mad at Obsidian for you beating the game quickly, when you prob spent 6+ hrs a day crit pathing it. :beli:

Why you sound so salty bruh? The shyt really is short. The thing that goes against it is that it doesn’t really lend well to long play times because of how they have designed the quests.

Typically WRPGs like these usually use fetch quests to complement the main path so it makes it easy for the player to take a break from the main path and use fetch quests as means to level up or just stall out completion.

TOW however uses fetch quests for the main path and the side quests so a player can get fatigued rather quickly and stick to the main quest. That’s what I did...I was worn out with all the branching damn fetch quests...every single NPC had some stupid ass shyt they needed you to get.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Just started this shyt, dope so far. Took out those 4 Mauraders at the beginning. Last one I snuck around and hit him in the back with the shotty.

I'm sold :wow:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
muthafukkas got some long winded excuses why they skipped all the side shyt :heh:

Because it’s boring AF and repetitive. The following missions are all the exact same gameplay:

• Getting an outfit for parvati
  • Finding the printing press piece for the iconoclasts
  • Getting secrets for the old lady to get the navkey
  • Getting the sulfide for Phineas
  • Talking to shorty’s family in byzantium
  • Meeting up with Nyoka’s friends
The game takes the same gameplay loop and just changes the name of the item you’re going to retrieve/find and calls it a new mission. Only so many times you can do it. One mission it’s someone’s kid, one it’s a keycard, another time it’s a dress or a cake, or a troop...in the end the mission is leave from A to go to x, kill everyone, find y, and go back to A. Same shyt...it ain’t an excuse this is the facts.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because it’s boring AF and repetitive. The following missions are all the exact same gameplay:

• Getting an outfit for parvati
  • Finding the printing press piece for the iconoclasts
  • Getting secrets for the old lady to get the navkey
  • Getting the sulfide for Phineas
  • Talking to shorty’s family in byzantium
  • Meeting up with Nyoka’s friends
The game takes the same gameplay loop and just changes the name of the item you’re going to retrieve/find and calls it a new mission. Only so many times you can do it. One mission it’s someone’s kid, one it’s a keycard, another time it’s a dress or a cake, or a troop...in the end the mission is leave from A to go to x, kill everyone, find y, and go back to A. Same shyt...it ain’t an excuse this is the facts.
It’s still early so spoiler some shyt buddy :comeon:

But every game has a general gameplay loop.

Most missions in these types of games can be boiled down the same shyt. Go here, kill people, bring shyt back.

What kinda missions are missing in this game, that other similar games have?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Because it’s boring AF and repetitive.

:why:That's essentially every rpg/open world. You go to a location to retrieve an item or kill some one, then you return or do a different quest. I don't understand what your'e complaining about.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:That's essentially every rpg/open world. You go to a location to retrieve an item or kill some one then return,or do a different quest. I don't understand what your'e complaining about.
I think @Deuterion just does not find the stories that surrounds the main quest and side quests interest enough not notice the gameplay loop and I don't blame him parvati companion quest for example went on longer than what should have it honest could have been shorter and nothing of value would have been lost.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
my only complaint so far is the graphics are ass for a modern game. I have a rtx 2080 and 2k monitor and this game looks like a 360 game. PC mods need to come out asap

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
my only complaint so far is the graphics are ass for a modern game. I have a rtx 2080 and 2k monitor and this game looks like a 360 game. PC mods need to come out asap

That's because this shyt is running on the creation engine bullshyt that Bethesda uses for all they games. That engine is dated as fukk bruh.