The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Have y'all accepted any flaws yet?

Accepted one for food addiction :mjlol:

Basically if I don't eat often I get negative 1 Dex, Int, and Determination :francis::mjlol:

Good thing I be looting everything my consumables are like half of my carrying weight :mjlol:

So i thought if I did Roseway for Glady's that she'll bless me with the navkey to Monarch :lolbron:

Nope still ended up paying 10g's :francis::mjlol:

But Roseway was hella dope these corporations really ain't shyt

Auntie Cleo's secret lab that has a sign saying secret lab is just :deadmanny:

Now I'm on Scylla looking for my 3rd science weapon and man listen crazy outlaws, wild animals, killbots, and no rules shyt is :wow::wow::banderas:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Accepted one for food addiction :mjlol:

Basically if I don't eat often I get negative 1 Dex, Int, and Determination :francis::mjlol:

Good thing I be looting everything my consumables are like half of my carrying weight :mjlol:

So i thought if I did Roseway for Glady's that she'll bless me with the navkey to Monarch :lolbron:

Nope still ended up paying 10g's :francis::mjlol:

But Roseway was hella dope these corporations really ain't shyt

Auntie Cleo's secret lab that has a sign saying secret lab is just :deadmanny:

Now I'm on Scylla looking for my 3rd science weapon and man listen crazy outlaws, wild animals, killbots, and no rules shyt is :wow::wow::banderas:
I did all that but I'm stuck on byzantium now. Can't complete the quests

FatherSimp

Daps
I did all that but I'm stuck on byzantium now. Can't complete the quests

So we can go to byzantium :gladbron:

its it worth the hype :lupe:

Can't complete quest? Like a glitch or like major story quests only so no side questing :lupe:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
So we can go to byzantium :gladbron:

its it worth the hype :lupe:

Can't complete quest? Like a glitch or like major story quests only so no side questing :lupe:
Full of rich people. Ellie's from there and asks to join when you go to it. She visits her family, who are dikks. Apparently I missed some shyt to start and can't proceed unless I want the whole place to shoot on my ass.

FatherSimp

Daps
Full of rich people. Ellie's from there and asks to join when you go to it. She visits her family, who are dikks. Apparently I missed some shyt to start and can't proceed unless I want the whole place to shoot on my ass.

Crazy