The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The combat and graphics are ass, but the writing and music are fantastic. I probably would have never played this if it wasn't for GP, 3 hours in and I'm feeling it.
Regarding the generator mission w/ Reed and that old lady vying for electricity going to their perspective areas. What did y'all do?
I convinced Reed to leave

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The combat and graphics are ass, but the writing and music are fantastic. I probably would have never played this if it wasn't for GP, 3 hours in and I'm feeling it.
Regarding the generator mission w/ Reed and that old lady vying for electricity going to their perspective areas. What did y'all do?
I convinced Reed to leave

Got the old lady to take over.

Started another game just to see a difference and I killed Reed right in the office.

Parvati starts hyper ventilating and shyt :russ:

"OMG OMG you killed him?! You killed him! You're insane!! I gotta leave!" :damn:

"Sorry Parvarti, I'm kinda dumb and fly into a rage sometimes" :yeshrug:

"Oh...ummm..well I can't leave you in the Vale unsupervised. Oh God...." :lupe::snoop:

Love it lol

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I swear every companion in this game is gay.. Even the robot soft as hell :mjlol: And you may as well be playing as an asexual

Parvati and Junli :youngsabo:

But no romance for you :yeshrug:

I guess you and the ship :russ:

I'm sure the cacs will soon get mad about this, but damn near every major character you meet is a female of a random race. Well written characters, but it was a slight shock when I realized.

Women be running space in this universe :ehh:

Nyoka is my favorite character/drunk, how she uses that LMG :wow:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Got to that space ship deck and this shyt is Mass Effect 2 all over again....

Came in here dead set on following the mission...then you talk to a dude or two and be like "damn they wildin :dwillhuh:" Then go run an errand for him and realize ALL these nikkas wildin :ohhh:..next thing you know shyt dun got real and be like all this shyt wildin :damn:......side mission complete :whew: Aight lemme get back to the main mission.....oh my party member wanted me to take them to ol girl...

5 mins later....

Damn she wildin
:ohhh:

Never ending cycle

:russ:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Did anybody figure out if you can get Reed's key without murking him, and is the locked door got shyt worth it?

It had ok stuff in there, I think you can lockpick it.

There is a terminal in there that shows Reed really did try to help people but Corporate didn't give a shyt.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I’m out here being a straight a$$hole :mjlol:

I read that you can still compete the game if you kill literally everybody. Gonna try that on my second play through

I can tell you right now, I've eradicated Edgewater after murking Reed. Then I murked Junli on the Groundbreaker, killed most of the damn ship :mjlol:

You gotta calm down or you end up killing potential companions :russ:

Story doesn't care :wow:

Old school RPG feeling :wow:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This game is crack seriously:

So I decided to change the power-grid to the outcasts and leave the city without power. When this happen, I went back to the town and the top dog wanted to know why I did it and after that he tried to walk away but I killed him and Par let a shot off too.The game so real Par started panicking because I killed the dude and then we let off a few shots and left the town.

GOTY